Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Apr 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #6,963 of 10,933
For those of you that use Macs for your music...Which programs have automatic switching for high res music vs 44.1? I know Amarra does and after switching back and forth last night I realize how important that feature is. 

Apr 16, 2012 at 1:46 PM Post #6,965 of 10,933

Quote:
For those of you that use Macs for your music...Which programs have automatic switching for high res music vs 44.1? I know Amarra does and after switching back and forth last night I realize how important that feature is. 

Audirvana, amarra, pure music...you choose!
I used amarra mini for a while now, it's to buggy though, but once i've tried Audirvana Plus (now with native DSD support) my choice was made. :)

Apr 16, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #6,966 of 10,933
Quote:

Audirvana, amarra, pure music...you choose!
I used amarra mini for a while now, it's to buggy though, but once i've tried Audirvana Plus (now with native DSD support) my choice was made. :)

I've got Amarra at the top of my list because I use iTunes but I need to just explore the other options. I just want my tags preserved. There's always something wonky when I take them to a new computer or program.

Apr 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM Post #6,969 of 10,933
M2Tech EVO (wth custom DIY PSU) -> AES/EBU -> Behringer SRC2496 (modified) -> KRK Rokit 5 G2
The PC-M2Tech combo also feeds my living room setup (Buffalo DAC -> ICE 125ASX2 monos / 41Hz Truepath -> ATC SCM40 loudspeakers).

Apr 19, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #6,970 of 10,933

37" LED LG
BX5a's
Fiio E7
HFI 580
Asus G53JW
Logitech G27
RSeat Evo V3

all of this is currently running on my Asus laptop, Im in the middle of a Full Tower build and triple screen setup.  After that Im gonna start dumping money into my car again.

Still have to tidy up all the wires.

Apr 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #6,971 of 10,933
That's awesome. My G27 is stuck over in Hong Kong, hopefully going to get it shipped here over summer. And the stick shifter is broken
frown.gif
so I'll have to get a replacement some time.

What racing games do you play? And is that a poster of Eau Rouge on the back wall?

Apr 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #6,973 of 10,933

Quote:
That's awesome. My G27 is stuck over in Hong Kong, hopefully going to get it shipped here over summer. And the stick shifter is broken
frown.gif
so I'll have to get a replacement some time.

What racing games do you play? And is that a poster of Eau Rouge on the back wall?

Just started, so right now I am in iRacing (Miata class) with a rookie license, and I play GT5 if I feel like racing something fast.  Ya thats Spa in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back