Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Feb 28, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #6,541 of 10,933
Quote:
Heres a updated picture with my new sub that arrived today.  Velodyne VX-11.    I have a new matching 27in monitor arriving friday to replace the one in the middle.  The power inverter is failing on it.  (27in, 22in, 20in the 3 stooges)

Those different monitors can't be fun to deal with in practice.

Interesting setup there. Is that a Steelseries Siberia (Neckband?) over in the corner?

Feb 28, 2012 at 8:52 AM Post #6,544 of 10,933

Quote:
Must have this clock! What is it good sir?

I don't think that's a clock . .  it's his electricity bill counter 
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #6,546 of 10,933
Surprised I have not posted here yet...

Here are two pics

And here is the build log for whomever wants to check it out...

http://www.overclock.net/t/1055785/silverstone-raven-2-rv02-crossfire-6970s-gt430-2500k-raid-5

Feb 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #6,548 of 10,933

Quote:
Surprised I have not posted here yet...

Here are two pics

And here is the build log for whomever wants to check it out...

http://www.overclock.net/t/1055785/silverstone-raven-2-rv02-crossfire-6970s-gt430-2500k-raid-5

damn!! nice!!

I am in the process of building my own pc at the moment and i can,t wait to get it up and running!

Feb 28, 2012 at 8:55 PM Post #6,549 of 10,933

Quote:
Heres a updated picture with my new sub that arrived today.  Velodyne VX-11.    I have a new matching 27in monitor arriving friday to replace the one in the middle.  The power inverter is failing on it.  (27in, 22in, 20in the 3 stooges)

Have you thought about going to a dual monitor only setup when your new one comes in?  That will probably allow the speakers to both rest on your desk and improve the imaging.

Also how comfortable is that chair for long sitting sessions?
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2012 at 9:01 PM Post #6,550 of 10,933

Quote:
Best bang for the buck. Schiit Asgrad, HRT Music Streamer II, HD-650 (on occasion they go on sale for less then $400). RCA couplers can be used to connect the DAC to the amp.

Very clean system.  I'm sure it sounds as good as it looks.

This is also a good testament to the build quality of Schiit if the jacks can hold up time wise to the weight of the HRT/cables.  I'd still err on the side of caution and prop it up just to be safe, but that's me. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2012 at 9:16 PM Post #6,551 of 10,933
hey guys,

I was experimenting with Photomatix, so i took a new picture of my current desktop audio setup!
not much change from the last time, but i did change out the DAC cable in favour of optical.
man, have i been missing out!

oh, and i recently purchased a T50p, so this is what i use after 10PM 
tongue_smile.gif

cheers,
Stanley.c

Feb 28, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #6,552 of 10,933
What's that on your laptop's screen?  Screensaver?  Looks nice.

Quote:
hey guys,

I was experimenting with Photomatix, so i took a new picture of my current desktop audio setup!
not much change from the last time, but i did change out the DAC cable in favour of optical.
man, have i been missing out!

oh, and i recently purchased a T50p, so this is what i use after 10PM 
tongue_smile.gif

cheers,
Stanley.c

Feb 29, 2012 at 4:34 AM Post #6,554 of 10,933

Quote:
Those different monitors can't be fun to deal with in practice.
Interesting setup there. Is that a Steelseries Siberia (Neckband?) over in the corner?

No problem at all with the monitors being different sizes.
Yep, the steelseries was a bad purchase a few years ago.  It only gets used when I need a mic and I just lay it on the desk like a desktop microphone. 

Quote:
Have you thought about going to a dual monitor only setup when your new one comes in?  That will probably allow the speakers to both rest on your desk and improve the imaging.
Also how comfortable is that chair for long sitting sessions?
biggrin.gif

I like my htpc next to me it gets used for Irc, vent, and skype.  Its also nice when friends are at my house so they dont mess up my gaming pc and allows me to play games while they listen to youtube.

Everyone always notices the chair and asks me why patio furniture is in my house.  I find it very comfortable and its very breathable, when I fart I dont feel the warmth and it dosnt get sticky hot like leather.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back