Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Sep 29, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #5,416 of 10,933
To me it seems like they need the same amount of pressure as my laptop keyboards if not more, and with the less amount of pressure needed (not felt like I siad but it technically takes less) then I am more prone to mistakes by barely touching the key next to my finger and typing both letters. I like it for the backlighting and that USB port comes in handy sometimes mostly.

Quote:
See, now I think that typing on the Razer Blackwidow is phenomenal.  The keys are very responsive and dont' have to pushed hard at all and you get a real sense of hitting each key.  I type faster now that I have a mechanical keyboard, and I came from a laptop where I thought I'd hate any keyboard that didn't have the slim key design of a laptop.  Boy was I wrong. 

My girlfriend, on the other hand, hates my keyboard, and has even offered to pay for a new one

Sep 29, 2011 at 11:01 PM Post #5,417 of 10,933
what's going on in your itunes? what plug-in is that?

Quote:

W4S DAC2 > V200 > amarra mini > LCD-2 Rev.1 or Genelec 8020bpm 

spaghetti
rolleyes.gif

Sep 30, 2011 at 6:24 AM Post #5,422 of 10,933
Small change to my keyboard.

Sep 30, 2011 at 11:36 AM Post #5,424 of 10,933

Quote:
I'm actually amazed that there's even a Keyboard-Addicted community. 

I'm pretty sure you can find a community for any hobby or electronic product.. :)

I was a bit shocked when I first got into keyboards though. I wouldn't call them addicted, just passionate.. Same as the people on here. 

Sep 30, 2011 at 5:24 PM Post #5,426 of 10,933
Well it's not a plugin : http://d.pr/Lya3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back