Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jun 18, 2011 at 11:37 PM Post #4,471 of 10,932
That picture really sets off my OCD
smile.gif
. The mouse and keyboard being to the side of the monitor (instead of the center) gives me an uneasy feelings. Nice setup nonetheless, I'm a student as well and creating a functional entertainment area in such a small space can be a bit of a challenge. My setup is about a dozen pages back.

Quote:
Here's my setup. It sounds pretty good to my ears, but I'm longing to upgrade....... well just about everything.  However, being a poor college student, I'm gonna have to learn to be content.... for a while at least.
tongue_smile.gif

Don't worry I only use the big Sonys to reinforce the low end in movies and games.

Lenovo W510
NuForce Icon HDP
Audioengine A5s
Sony LBT-ZX 6
AKG K 271 mkii

Jun 19, 2011 at 12:03 AM Post #4,472 of 10,932

Quote:
smile.gif
. The mouse and keyboard being to the side of the monitor (instead of the center) gives me an uneasy feelings. Nice setup nonetheless, I'm a student as well and creating a functional entertainment area in such a small space can be a bit of a challenge. My setup is about a dozen pages back.

your setup makes me envious, especially your dual monitors =/ guess ill have to post up my rig soon. Little dot IV SE and DAC_1 are coming next week, as you can tell, i'm very excited

Jun 19, 2011 at 12:02 PM Post #4,474 of 10,932

Apple iMac 24 inch>>M2Tech HIFace>>MHDT LAB Havana>>Cavalli eXStatA>>STAX SR 404LE
Cables: Audioquest Colorado, CHORD Prodac PRO Digital, Clearer_Audio ALPHA CoperLine + Furutech, FISCH Audiotechnik
atsmile.gif

Jun 19, 2011 at 3:00 PM Post #4,476 of 10,932
My new setup:

+ DacMagic
+ MBP (early 2011) 15'': optical to DacMagic
+ Lenove Thinkpad X61s: USB to DacMagic
+ iPhone 3G + Cambridge ID100 dock: Optical to DacMagic

+ Speakers: Adam A7: Balanced from DacMagic (via the tc pilot)
+ Headphone: Sennheiser HD650
+ Graham Slee Solo Amp: RCA from DacMagic

Jun 19, 2011 at 5:33 PM Post #4,478 of 10,932

Quote:
I love that TC electronics knob.

the only bad thing about it is that it has hardwired cables that are too short.

Jun 19, 2011 at 8:37 PM Post #4,479 of 10,932

Quote:
smile.gif

I gotta be honest, it bothered me a little at first too. You know, you get a new setup, and you want everything to be perfect and all that, but I don't really notice it much anymore. I sit a ways back since the screen is pretty big and I like to recline, so it's not like I have to angle my head or anything.  I just wish I had a bigger desk so I could run dual monitors.

Just to clarify, this isn't my dorm room, right now I'm at home for the summer. (Yeah, my room at home isn't very big either.)

Jun 20, 2011 at 10:13 AM Post #4,484 of 10,932
I am jealous as #@#$ with all these sweet speakers!

brb craigslist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back