Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jun 6, 2011 at 1:28 AM Post #4,224 of 10,933

Quote:

i would love to have some monitors but the only way i could mount them would be on the wall, 1m above my desk (the bottom of the speaker would exactly where the the wall ends in the 1st picture/40 cm above the case,) and tilted to down and left/right, not sure how they'd sound or how i'd mount them, haha.Dreaming Of A Better ...

hey dreaming, what kind of fans are those? I know they're scythe gentle typhoons, but which ones? I use the 1850's because on a controller they're pretty tollerable.

Jun 6, 2011 at 1:54 AM Post #4,225 of 10,933
I had a pair of Tannoys and I cranked 'em up loud enough to get my hair to blow back a little bit and it reminded me of this LOL

Quote:
those monitors are awfully large and close to your chair... reminds me of something.

does your chair slide back this far too?

Nice to see a clean looking turntable like that. Oh just looked it up .. wow . I keep forgetting companies make other things besides headphones.

Jun 6, 2011 at 2:06 AM Post #4,226 of 10,933

Quote:
I had a pair of Tannoys and I cranked 'em up loud enough to get my hair to blow back a little bit and it reminded me of this LOL

you can always cheat a little to reproduce this. Just convince a airplane pilot to let you set up your head-fi station and then have him turn on the turbines, im sure you'll get this same effect, maybe you'll even get a speaker in your face! if anyone tries this, please post pictures! =]

Jun 6, 2011 at 11:26 AM Post #4,227 of 10,933

Quote:
Hey Guys, first post here on the Forums, saying hello from little Adelaide in Australia.

This is my very simple bedroom computer system.

Asus Xonar into the M-Patch passive volume control, balanced XLR out to the Behringer B2031A's, the RCA's in are spilt to the G&W TWJ1 headphone amplifier then to either AKG240's or ATH ES7s.

Nothing too fancy but it does the job and i think its a fairly good base to start from, next on the list (other than painting the stands) is an external DAC, a better headphone amplifier and some new headphones too. Im fairly happy with the speakers at the moment
smile.gif

Well due to a house move i know have a new setup, the double doors open to look through the living room into a park opposite the house
biggrin.gif

I keep looking at the headphone & amp and think that its time for an upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back