Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
May 16, 2011 at 10:58 PM Post #4,036 of 10,933

Quote:
Thanks everyone,
Amp  Diy Bijou with lots of capacitor upgrade
Dac  DacMagic stock for now, just made the box to mach the amp
wink_face.gif

Keyboard LOL  Turbo-Media brand that I got of ebay years ago but it has audio controls, very helpful.

TMRaven
beerchug.gif

Nice rig. Are you quite happy with your DacMagic or are you thinking about upgrading it? 

May 17, 2011 at 1:11 PM Post #4,037 of 10,933

Not that much audio gear in there compared to others, still on onboard audio, hopefully the EMU 0404 will be the next addition to this setup.

May 18, 2011 at 1:04 AM Post #4,038 of 10,933
Here is an update. I know I really need to move my speakers further from the wall but for where they are they sound great.
I got a new job at a sound store and can get headphones and amps at cost price for us, so I have already been thinking about picking up some PS1000s, HD800s and K701s. Anyone recommend a 'phone amplifier for all of those? Or do you think the Fubar 4+ will handle it?
Sorry for the phone pic!

May 18, 2011 at 12:02 PM Post #4,039 of 10,933

Quote:
Here is an update. I know I really need to move my speakers further from the wall but for where they are they sound great.
I got a new job at a sound store and can get headphones and amps at cost price for us, so I have already been thinking about picking up some PS1000s, HD800s and K701s. Anyone recommend a 'phone amplifier for all of those? Or do you think the Fubar 4+ will handle it?
Sorry for the phone pic!

STAR WARS YEAH!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2011 at 3:31 AM Post #4,046 of 10,933

Quote:
Bill, hopefully you're using port plugs :D

I am now! 
I'm moving to a new house soon, so I am going to properly calibrate my system and try and turn my bedroom into a small home cinema.
Don't know quite how well it will work out, but hopefully it will be good.

Also on a side note, I literally just got a cowon x7, and need to know some opinions on it as I only have up to 10 days to return it. Going to try and use it as much as possible.

May 20, 2011 at 10:18 AM Post #4,050 of 10,933

Quote:
i dont computer here, but i do listen. macbook pro > apogee duet > pop pulse t70 > silverline minuets

not pictured: hd650's, emmaline xp-7, and nad 521 bee CDP

You should really think about moving those speakers away from the wall. I guarantee it will sound better.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back