Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Dec 7, 2010 at 9:37 PM Post #2,926 of 10,933
I like the Filco (brown switch) because it has a decent tactile feedback and a minimalist design. However, I cant help but be curious about the Realforce. Basically, Filco is a big step up from rubber dome, but I get the feeling that there is more goodness to be had.

Dec 8, 2010 at 3:37 AM Post #2,927 of 10,933
i was looking at the realforce but i cant bring myself to spend 250 on a damn keyboard let me know if you want to sell me your keyboard for a decent price

Dec 9, 2010 at 10:22 PM Post #2,928 of 10,933
Just got my last piece of gear to complete my computer rig in the man cave.  For 2 channel audio, I use Emotiva gear to feed a slightly modded Woo Audio WA6 with AKG 702 cans.  For my computer, I will be using a Schiit Audio Valhalla with DT 880 Pro cans.  Still need to finish a few connections and I'll be good to go.

Source for the WA6:

Dec 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #2,929 of 10,933
very nice. well done!

Quote:
Just got my last piece of gear to complete my computer rig in the man cave.  For 2 channel audio, I use Emotiva gear to feed a slightly modded Woo Audio WA6 with AKG 702 cans.  For my computer, I will be using a Schiit Audio Valhalla with DT 880 Pro cans.  Still need to finish a few connections and I'll be good to go.

Source for the WA6:

Dec 9, 2010 at 11:34 PM Post #2,930 of 10,933
Wow DoingOK, you certainly are...doing ok!  Very impressive setup and gorgeous furniture and equipment. Quite the elegant man cave

Dec 10, 2010 at 1:42 PM Post #2,933 of 10,933
You may have just put the ERC-1 at the top of my "things to get" list. Do you enjoy it? Also, where did you get that awesome equipment stand? Are you using the Emotiva power amp for something?

Dec 10, 2010 at 4:45 PM Post #2,934 of 10,933

Quote:
You may have just put the ERC-1 at the top of my "things to get" list. Do you enjoy it? Also, where did you get that awesome equipment stand? Are you using the Emotiva power amp for something?

I've had many different CD players over the years and the ERC-1 is VERY nice....especially for the cost.   I have two of them in my home.   The audio stand is from a company called SolidTech in Sweden.  I love it, just not the cost.  The XPA-2 amplifier feeds my 2.1 channel listening gear in my room.  I have a pair of Usher BE-718's and an Epik Empire subwoofer for listening.   I am very happy with my three setups in this room.   Thanks for the compliments.

Usher speakers pictured in my room.  The Epik subwoofer has dual opposed 15" drivers and it sits next to my desk under my computer.  It also doubles as my printer stand. :wink:

The other ERC-1 is being used in my garage audio system.  It consists of Definitive Tech speakers, ERC-1, USP-1, UPA-2 and Elemental Designs subwoofer.

Dec 10, 2010 at 10:00 PM Post #2,937 of 10,933
NICE! I have an Epik Sentinel. Epik makes some really great subwoofers.

Quote:
I've had many different CD players over the years and the ERC-1 is VERY nice....especially for the cost.   I have two of them in my home.   The audio stand is from a company called SolidTech in Sweden.  I love it, just not the cost.  The XPA-2 amplifier feeds my 2.1 channel listening gear in my room.  I have a pair of Usher BE-718's and an Epik Empire subwoofer for listening.   I am very happy with my three setups in this room.   Thanks for the compliments.

Usher speakers pictured in my room.  The Epik subwoofer has dual opposed 15" drivers and it sits next to my desk under my computer.  It also doubles as my printer stand. :wink:

The other ERC-1 is being used in my garage audio system.  It consists of Definitive Tech speakers, ERC-1, USP-1, UPA-2 and Elemental Designs subwoofer.

Dec 10, 2010 at 10:40 PM Post #2,939 of 10,933

Quote:

I know Ive seen this setup somewhere before.  avsforum perhaps?

Very nice and clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back