Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Mar 25, 2009 at 11:39 AM Post #257 of 10,933
Yeah, I swapped it out for one of those Rocketfish Lian Li cases last year, but started to miss my big boat of steel. If you look @ one of those aluminum cases, they scratch. And that awful ping/pang it would make. Pretty yes, functional, not quite. I can slam a cd case on top of the Stacker and it'll just laugh and flex. On the other hand the RF would scream and fall apart.

Nice avatar BTW, lol!

TEMPE,
AZ, US 03/25/2009 12:47 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Well, look @ that. Come to me Forte!

Mar 25, 2009 at 4:01 PM Post #258 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by s2kphile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
allspeakers.jpg

How are you liking the Mopads? Did they make a difference for you? I've noticed that my speakers sound much better when I recline my chair so that my ears are lower, so I've been wanting to get something that raises or angles the speakers to my ears.

Mar 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #259 of 10,933
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I LOVE those headphones. First and only chance I got to hear them was @ a Chicago Head-Fi meet about 4 yrs ago. Sooo comfortable and so airy! Not to mention the wicked orange colors!

Yeah, they sure are great sounding headphones.
k1000smile.gif

I like how they look as well, but I understand why some find the strange looking...

Mar 25, 2009 at 5:09 PM Post #260 of 10,933
Wow, we know where your priories are! All those speakers and you only got one monitor! Which do you like best, listing to all those speakers or the headphones!?

Mar 26, 2009 at 4:26 AM Post #261 of 10,933
I gots it!

IMG_2923.jpg

It does get a little warm, but nowhere near as hot as my older X-Fi chips. It's short, doesn't get in the way of my GPU's fan, and comes w/ a dongle! Seriously though, I'm in love w/ this thing already. I honestly don't think I'll be able to get around to anything other than music listening tonight.
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2009 at 1:49 PM Post #265 of 10,933
@fox au - nice setup. i like the rokit monitors. do you do any kind of music produciton or video editing w/ that setup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back