Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
May 2, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #10,262 of 10,948
@cutier23 Very nice and clean!
Thank you!

Looks great! Loving the KEF speakers. If you don't mind me asking, what stand are you using for your iMac?

Thanks :) I'm not sure if I am able to post any links but they are from Amazon. They have a lot of different types of monitor stands. These ones in particular are from Sevenfans (27.5x9.5inch). I've looked around and these seem to provide the most clearance as my Burson is quite tall.

May 2, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #10,263 of 10,948
Thanks :) I'm not sure if I am able to post any links but they are from Amazon. They have a lot of different types of monitor stands. These ones in particular are from Sevenfans (27.5x9.5inch). I've looked around and these seem to provide the most clearance as my Burson is quite tall.

Thank you! One more question; are the legs actually embedded into the glass or are they glued to the glass? I had a monitor stand similar to that and the legs were just glued to the bottom of the glass and eventually broke loose causing my monitors to fall over and scratched the screen of my nice asus monitor :frowning2:

May 2, 2017 at 10:30 PM Post #10,264 of 10,948
Thank you! One more question; are the legs actually embedded into the glass or are they glued to the glass? I had a monitor stand similar to that and the legs were just glued to the bottom of the glass and eventually broke loose causing my monitors to fall over and scratched the screen of my nice asus monitor :frowning2:

The legs are embedded into the glass. There are 2 versions, with the black glass making it easier to see how the legs are connected. The first reviewer has a couple of close shots of the side of the clear glass version.

https://www.amazon.com/SevenFanS-Computer-Monitors-Computers-Adjustable-27-5/dp/B01MS80HGE

May 2, 2017 at 10:34 PM Post #10,265 of 10,948
May 2, 2017 at 11:53 PM Post #10,266 of 10,948
May 7, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #10,267 of 10,948
Sorry for asking this novice question, but can one upload an image/photo directly from his/her computer into this thread cos when I clicked on 'image', the window popup is asking for an 'url'?
When clicking on others' images, I can see "https://cdn.head-fi.org/..." - are those supposed to be the ones I'm referring to with a direct upload or must all images be uploaded to a 3rd party server first??

May 8, 2017 at 4:35 AM Post #10,268 of 10,948
Sorry for asking this novice question, but can one upload an image/photo directly from his/her computer into this thread cos when I clicked on 'image', the window popup is asking for an 'url'?
When clicking on others' images, I can see "https://cdn.head-fi.org/..." - are those supposed to be the ones I'm referring to with a direct upload or must all images be uploaded to a 3rd party server first??

Beside "post reply" it says "upload a file", click that

May 8, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #10,269 of 10,948
kid vic, thanks for the help & suggestion... but I do not have/see that option on my end <maybe because my account is still new & I do not have that privilege at this time... the only reason I can think of>
So, I guess my only other option is to manually put in those pictures in by using Flickr or Photobucket(?)

thanks again

May 14, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #10,272 of 10,948
Well I solved my monitor height problem by upgrading my monitors to 2x Dell UltraSharp U2515Hx at 2560x1440. If you haven't experienced WQHD monitors in person, I highly recommend it. Also, the color is just incredible on these monitors.

YjSjVrZ.jpg

May 18, 2017 at 6:41 AM Post #10,275 of 10,948
Wow very nice setup must sounding great with the speakers on the stands up there

Thank you, yes it sounds much better than the setup at my last apartment with them on my desk angled upwards at me. I find the Soundstage to be incredibly more wide and deep with the tweeters mounted 1 foot above my ears and angled inward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back