Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Mar 5, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #9,603 of 10,933
@Mojo777
 - I love the earthy/chocolatey colour scheme of your room. It must be a relaxing and pleasant place to work in. I'm always a fan of a well used wooden desk. Yours looks very distinguished.

Appreciate it. I had the black and stainless look for years and got tired of it. That desk in particular is made from structural beams from 100yr old barns.

Mar 5, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #9,604 of 10,933
OMG that is so nice. Makes a good strike between the metal and plastic, I didn't like the white at first (black was sold out) but after making my scheme red and black I think it flows well. outside of the switch feels cheap (coming from a Haf-x full) But man everything can be easily routed and removed on this thing once you get it down to its skeleton you see its true mounting potential.

The power of that is drool for rendering.
Love it, so clean where are the wires :)

Right here!

Mar 5, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #9,607 of 10,933
  Finally cleaned up my office. I think I like how it looks now. Had to use the dampening pads in the small room with the large speakers to get it where I wanted.

Which speakers are those and if you don't mind, clue me on the dampening pads? How do you figure out placement or even if you need them--I am slowly working on remodeling my man-cave?

Mar 5, 2015 at 11:03 PM Post #9,608 of 10,933
Which speakers are those and if you don't mind, clue me on the dampening pads? How do you figure out placement or even if you need them--I am slowly working on remodeling my man-cave?

B&W CM9 s2 floorsstanders

Auralex acoustics
http://www.auralex.com

They have a guide on how to place them around the room. For me it was the ear test but you can use a mic and software to test and optimize room acoustics.

Mar 6, 2015 at 12:42 AM Post #9,609 of 10,933
Right here!

Drool, did you sleeve them yourself, mine is like below and drives are swapped so much it is pointless to tie them down at this point.

OLD pic ( it's slightly cleaner now) Need some custom cables to really clean it up stock do not flex well and are thick.

Mar 6, 2015 at 5:40 AM Post #9,610 of 10,933
  OMG that is so nice. Makes a good strike between the metal and plastic, I didn't like the white at first (black was sold out) but after making my scheme red and black I think it flows well. outside of the switch feels cheap (coming from a Haf-x full) But man everything can be easily routed and removed on this thing once you get it down to its skeleton you see its true mounting potential.

I think this is a great case for expert builders or beginners. It was my first PC build in 20 years and I appreciated the size of the case (its huge) and the routing options.

Mar 6, 2015 at 5:46 AM Post #9,611 of 10,933

I think this is a great case for expert builders or beginners. It was my first PC build in 20 years and I appreciated the size of the case (its huge) and the routing options.

Yeah its no Coolermaster tank but i'm glad everytime I have to lift it. You should post a pic of yours.

Mar 6, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #9,612 of 10,933
  Yeah its no Coolermaster tank but i'm glad everytime I have to lift it. You should post a pic of yours.

Haha ok, not used to people asking to see it. Most of my friends who come over who arent into PCs see it and say something like, "OMG is that Darth Vader's computer?"

i3770k (never been overclocked, always wanted to get around to it but never did, might try that soon)
gtx 680
Case has 7 PWM fans (including the CPU fan). One on the intake, then the two angled ones pushing air up the GPU and CPU Fan, and then 3 exhaust fans (two top one back)

Like I said my first build in 20 years, never had one problem and been using it every day since 2013. Thinking about upgrading my GPU but when I finally get around to rebuilding everything, I think I will just keep this same case I love it. Back is a mess though.

Mar 6, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #9,613 of 10,933
CoolerMaster HAF-X
Corsair HX 750W
Asus Sabertooth Z77
Intel i5 3500K @4.5Ghz
16GB DDR3
nVidia GTX970 4GB
Samsung Evo 840 250GB SSD
WD Black 2TB
Corsair H100 liquid cooling
LG BluRay burner
Razer DeathAdder mouse
Razer Vespula pad
Logitech K800 wireless keyboard
Dell UltraSharp 24"

As for sound...

USB-in (soon to be optical) Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus with upgraded Tube and OpAmp
Sennheiser HD600
D1 Tube PreAmp>Logitech Z-2300 2.1 (plan on upgrading these next month

Mar 7, 2015 at 12:48 AM Post #9,614 of 10,933
B&W CM9 s2 floorsstanders

Auralex acoustics
http://www.auralex.com

They have a guide on how to place them around the room. For me it was the ear test but you can use a mic and software to test and optimize room acoustics.

bookmarked. Thank you!

Mar 7, 2015 at 12:59 AM Post #9,615 of 10,933

CoolerMaster HAF-X
Corsair HX 750W
Asus Sabertooth Z77
Intel i5 3500K @4.5Ghz
16GB DDR3
nVidia GTX970 4GB
Samsung Evo 840 250GB SSD
WD Black 2TB
Corsair H100 liquid cooling
LG BluRay burner
Razer DeathAdder mouse
Razer Vespula pad
Logitech K800 wireless keyboard
Dell UltraSharp 24"

As for sound...

USB-in (soon to be optical) Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus with upgraded Tube and OpAmp
Sennheiser HD600
D1 Tube PreAmp>Logitech Z-2300 2.1 (plan on upgrading these next month

I see you didn't mention your Razer Krakens. 
tongue.gif

Of course, that is, unless, they're not yours. Either way, love the setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back