Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Feb 4, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #8,851 of 10,933
Haha what a coincidence. Prolly same looks but different specs. My mobo is a Z87-Pro, my keyboards a CM Storm Stealth MX Brown while my mouse is just a logitech G40.

Yea mobo is same looks and maker. (diff model)

Keyboard is same, but I chose green switches.

Case is exact same.

Mouse is diff though.

Feb 4, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #8,853 of 10,933
M-Audio BX8 D2 Studio Monitors
Auralex ProPads
Signal Cable RCA to XLR cables
Asus Xonar Essence ST Sound Card/Headphone Amp
Cyberpower liquid cooled Core i7 Desktop with 100GB Hi-Res and 100GB FLAC & mp3 16/44.1 music
J River media player
27" LG Monitor
Sennheiser HD360Pro & Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear Headphones
*Patiently awaiting LH Labs Geek Out & Pulse X with femto clock upgrade + op amp upgrade + LPS + LightSpeed 2G split USB cable

Feb 5, 2014 at 12:43 AM Post #8,854 of 10,933
  M-Audio BX8 D2 Studio Monitors
Auralex ProPads
Signal Cable RCA to XLR cables
Asus Xonar Essence ST Sound Card/Headphone Amp
Cyberpower liquid cooled Core i7 Desktop with 100GB Hi-Res and 100GB FLAC & mp3 16/44.1 music
J River media player
27" LG Monitor
Sennheiser HD360Pro & Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear Headphones
*Patiently awaiting LH Labs Geek Out & Pulse X with femto clock upgrade + op amp upgrade + LPS + LightSpeed 2G split USB cable

Good monitors, i've had the same ones.

Feb 7, 2014 at 5:58 PM Post #8,857 of 10,933

I have two other headphones but my grados are my most used esp when I'm alone 

Feb 7, 2014 at 7:09 PM Post #8,859 of 10,933
I'll play. Here's AladdinSane Central. Lot's of fun equipment. Not quite usual as I was paid by a client recently with a 40" Samsung and I'm having fun running Netflix, cable and extending my laptop screen to it. Usually that is for the "little" Samsung pictured.  I'll have to do some reshuffling when I decide how I want the permanent set up. Some day I'll find the right riser for my monitors but as an English Lit grad seems appropriate to use my Oxford English Dictionary set. A while back I did some upgrades to the PC and never replaced the covers (hot swappable drives, Blu-ray drive, PSU, mmemory). I just call it industrial. 
smile_phones.gif

Feb 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #8,864 of 10,933
  Geez!  Where is the photo thread for the more unrefined computer rigs?  You guys make me so envious looking at all of these spectacular setups.  Everything I own looks a bit more utilitarian and boring. 
tongue_smile.gif

Wondering the same thing! Here is mine BTW:

Mine is intentionally utilitarian though. Got a case with an understated design, and I don't have anything I don't need. Do not underestimate it based on how it looks :D
Missing from the pic is my NuForce Icon HDP. You can just make out the K702 on the lower right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back