Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Feb 2, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #8,836 of 10,932

This was from a couple months ago when I put the computer together. I'll have to post a couple more pics once my CPU coolers comes in.

Rockin' the PC 360s! ALC1150 haha.

Are your eyes not dead from being that close to a 40" tv???

Feb 2, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #8,837 of 10,932
  Are your eyes not dead from being that close to a 40" tv???

Not yet haha!

It was a previous TV, I spent all the budget on computer and audio equipment (Klipsch ProMedia 2.1). I had the Sennheiser PC 360's. I will be looking into possibly the QNIX 27" soon!

Feb 2, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #8,839 of 10,932

Is that one of the new AT headsets in the wild?  I've seen it in CES coverage, but didn't realize it was already out.

Yeah that's the Audio Technica ATH-ADG1. They came out here in Australia in november last year. As far as gaming headsets go they're fantastic, very comfy and sound pretty good (not as good as my grados of course!)

Feb 2, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #8,840 of 10,932

Yeah that's the Audio Technica ATH-ADG1. They came out here in Australia in november last year. As far as gaming headsets go they're fantastic, very comfy and sound pretty good (not as good as my grados of course!)

The ATH-ADG1 looks amazing. Have you had the chance to compare them to Senn PC 360s?

Feb 2, 2014 at 10:33 PM Post #8,841 of 10,932

The ATH-ADG1 looks amazing. Have you had the chance to compare them to Senn PC 360s?

Yea they look great!

Heard good things about them too.  I use to have the 360's and they were very enjoyable..

Since then I just use a desktop mic and a good pair of headphones.  If I were to go back to a headset, I would love to try the ADG1!

Feb 3, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #8,842 of 10,932

Just wanna share my gaming/sound station rig. I chose FiiO E10 + ATH-M50RD as my sound setup and I'm so happy! Eargasms all over my table lol 
beyersmile.png

Feb 3, 2014 at 4:01 AM Post #8,843 of 10,932

Just wanna share my gaming/sound station rig. I chose FiiO E10 + ATH-M50RD as my sound setup and I'm so happy! Eargasms all over my table lol 
beyersmile.png

Ok so we have the same case.

Looks like we have the same motherboard.

Have the exact say keyboard with the exact same key layout (red wasd)

I own the same headphones.

I think we have the same mouse too just different color.

Ok then.

Feb 3, 2014 at 6:02 AM Post #8,844 of 10,932

I haven't done a side by side comparison but i did own the PC 360's for a little while. I ended up selling them because i just wasn't that impressed by the sound or comfort. From what i can remember the pc360 had that typical sennheiser 'veiled' or flat sound signature and was a little light on the bass. I would say the ADG1's have a similar 'veiled' kind of sound, they're also light on the bass and the mids sound drier. For me, where they clearly beat the pc360's is in soundstage, microphone, comfort and overall design.
Here in australia the pc 360's are much better value for money, the adg1's cost $100 more but i wouldn't say they're $100 better. I'm not too sure if i'll end up keeping the adg1's or not, my interest may get the better of me and i might try the Beyerdynamic MMX 300's lol.

Feb 3, 2014 at 7:13 AM Post #8,845 of 10,932
Definitely, I feel like music sounds better coming out of the headphones than the speakers. I listened to Michael Jackson's "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" and couldn't help but get a grin on my face from how nice it sounded lol.

Serious nothing beats my Floorstanding speakers when i open them up not even my Q40's hahaha

Feb 3, 2014 at 3:27 PM Post #8,849 of 10,932
Ok so we have the same case.

Looks like we have the same motherboard.

Have the exact say keyboard with the exact same key layout (red wasd)

I own the same headphones.

I think we have the same mouse too just different color.

Ok then.

Haha what a coincidence. Prolly same looks but different specs. My mobo is a Z87-Pro, my keyboards a CM Storm Stealth MX Brown while my mouse is just a logitech G40.

Feb 3, 2014 at 4:39 PM Post #8,850 of 10,932

I haven't done a side by side comparison but i did own the PC 360's for a little while. I ended up selling them because i just wasn't that impressed by the sound or comfort. From what i can remember the pc360 had that typical sennheiser 'veiled' or flat sound signature and was a little light on the bass. I would say the ADG1's have a similar 'veiled' kind of sound, they're also light on the bass and the mids sound drier. For me, where they clearly beat the pc360's is in soundstage, microphone, comfort and overall design.
Here in australia the pc 360's are much better value for money, the adg1's cost $100 more but i wouldn't say they're $100 better. I'm not too sure if i'll end up keeping the adg1's or not, my interest may get the better of me and i might try the Beyerdynamic MMX 300's lol.

Thanks for the little bit of information :) I have been tempted to try the MMX 300 for quite some time but my next set will probably be the DT 770. Want some great sounding (slightly warm, anything else can be done in eq) bassy headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back