Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Sep 24, 2016 at 9:21 PM Post #10,113 of 10,933
The garage/bike shop setup is coming along nicely.  

And for a little extra kick.

Sep 26, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #10,117 of 10,933
"waiting for my speaker amp to come in" station

accidental seperate posts, whoops
blink.gif

Is that a Pok3r? Miami still has a permanent spot in one of my keyboards coming up on two years now, can't wait for Miami Dolch to come up on Massdrop in 2017.

Sep 27, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #10,120 of 10,933
I'm just kidding. Here's the one image I had the effort to put together for my setup. Quite a bit of effort went into it... but not too much since it's supposed to change soon (for the worse if you love cable management). But to fit all I wanted on that shelf I had to make compromise on how to put my desktop and where to route cables. Most of the horror show is hidden behind that chunk of wood and under the desk. I intend to fix it, but until I do the full overhaul it's too much effort.

And yes, this is a college setup, working with the space I have, which is far more than what I had before. I might have gone a little overboard.

ITX Rig: i5-4690k with no OC (used to be a Pentium G3258@4.0GHz 1.070V)
Cryorig C7
8GB Corsair Vengence RAM
MSI Twin Frozr II 650Ti Boost
Silverstone SG-13B
An ASRock something or another motherboard
Corsair CX430 PSU
Logitech G402
Logitech G13
Cooler Master Quick Fire Stealth
AKG K240 Studio
FiiO E10K
Motorola G 2nd Gen used as a mic (which everyone complains about when I game)

Laptop: Lenovo G510
i7-4700MQ
16GB Mushkin RAM
120GB Intel SSD
2TB Seagate Laptop HDD
Vivo Laptop Stand (that can also be a monitor stand, pretty dope)

Game on the monitor is Squad v7.5 in the Test Range.

The images in the above  post are of the machine that is behind me on a separate desk, an older machine that is turning into a server soon™. The same desk used in the older battlestation I had (when I lived on a ship) found here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/397869/pictures-of-your-computer-rigs-post-them-here/9960#post_12422103

Sep 27, 2016 at 7:35 AM Post #10,121 of 10,933
  I'm just kidding. Here's the one image I had the effort to put together for my setup. Quite a bit of effort went into it... but not too much since it's supposed to change soon (for the worse if you love cable management). But to fit all I wanted on that shelf I had to make compromise on how to put my desktop and where to route cables. Most of the horror show is hidden behind that chunk of wood and under the desk. I intend to fix it, but until I do the full overhaul it's too much effort.

And yes, this is a college setup, working with the space I have, which is far more than what I had before. I might have gone a little overboard.

ITX Rig: i5-4690k with no OC (used to be a Pentium G3258@4.0GHz 1.070V)
Cryorig C7
8GB Corsair Vengence RAM
MSI Twin Frozr II 650Ti Boost
Silverstone SG-13B
An ASRock something or another motherboard
Corsair CX430 PSU
Logitech G402
Logitech G13
Cooler Master Quick Fire Stealth
AKG K240 Studio
FiiO E10K
Motorola G 2nd Gen used as a mic (which everyone complains about when I game)

Laptop: Lenovo G510
i7-4700MQ
16GB Mushkin RAM
120GB Intel SSD
2TB Seagate Laptop HDD
Vivo Laptop Stand (that can also be a monitor stand, pretty dope)

Game on the monitor is Squad v7.5 in the Test Range.

The images in the above  post are of the machine that is behind me on a separate desk, an older machine that is turning into a server soon™. The same desk used in the older battlestation I had (when I lived on a ship) found here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/397869/pictures-of-your-computer-rigs-post-them-here/9960#post_12422103

Quite the opposite philosophy from my tower which I made as small as possible while still retaining the possibility of water-cooling and sli
redface.gif

Everything else, however, is huge, so it kind of cancels out the space saved...

Sep 27, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #10,122 of 10,933

Quite the opposite philosophy from my tower which I made as small as possible while still retaining the possibility of water-cooling and sli
redface.gif

Everything else, however, is huge, so it kind of cancels out the space saved...

The machine was planned and built for a space much smaller than what I have now. In that situation it s quite at home. But now that I have a lot more space, I decided to move all the things I had over with me and have a little fun. 

Space saved on the machine is space I could use for other things! Gotta show some love for all the figures I have. Also also as an FPS gamer, I take up a lot of space when I game, and as a ME major I take up even more room when I do work. 

Sep 27, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #10,123 of 10,933
  The machine was planned and built for a space much smaller than what I have now. In that situation it s quite at home. But now that I have a lot more space, I decided to move all the things I had over with me and have a little fun. 

Space saved on the machine is space I could use for other things! Gotta show some love for all the figures I have. Also also as an FPS gamer, I take up a lot of space when I game, and as a ME major I take up even more room when I do work. 

Hey, now it has plenty of rooms to spread its wings and fly!

The space on my desk is reserved for the oversized TV and speakers and the case has been shoved into the corner. Once I get the X34P, there'll be even less space!

Have some epeen btw...

Oct 8, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #10,125 of 10,933

Users who are viewing this thread

Back