Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Mar 4, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #3,544 of 10,933

Quote:
I was surprised to see Genelecs too, since they're not typically used by non-musicians/audio pros. And yes, definitely try to position them properly, because it's a shame to see high quality reference monitors not performing at their best.

Yes , i agree with u , i must to postition them better....The only option i have is to position them close to wal lifting the left so as to be in the same horizontal line with the right....I know that it would be better to be in distance with the wall...In my own home i will try to buy their stands....

Mar 5, 2011 at 9:54 AM Post #3,547 of 10,933
Yeah, give me those little miniatures.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Current setup. Just got the speakers yesterday. Definitely need stands though. Any suggestions?

Mar 6, 2011 at 6:34 AM Post #3,554 of 10,933

Yamaha RX-V420RDS
AKG K 272 HD
Tannoy Mercury F1

Unless I suddenly start hearing something euphoric and blissful in my relatives Martin Logans or the Focal Scala Utopias (which I both didn't like), I'm going to give Hi-Fi a rest for a second..

It's just that googling for the next thing to spend on and finding just positive glorifying reviews of stuff like uDAC-2 which actually turns out to be crap is really confusing.. Going through some major existential despair right now

I hate how that amp sits on the desk taking all the space, but the sound is quite enjoyable. Good enough for a bitter guy who doesn't believe in Santa.

Mar 6, 2011 at 7:27 AM Post #3,555 of 10,933

My PC + Yulong D100 connected to my SR-71A 
Sound Blaster - X-Fi Card
Altec Lansing 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers (which cut out)

Funny this - the speakers are NOT EMI shielded - so the speakers cut out every once in a while...and yet the provide cables so damn short that you have to keep it close to your rig....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back