Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Nov 15, 2010 at 12:56 PM Post #2,776 of 10,933

puny, weak, minor update, not having the desktop computer in a few more months, but still I like how my Logitech and Creative friends go like "your desk means serious business D:" now that I have half a kilo of wires and an extra pair of headphones.

Nov 15, 2010 at 1:37 PM Post #2,777 of 10,933
If you think your desk makes people think it means serious business, did you see my dorm setup?

4954820816_34061c9560_b.jpg

Since this, I have added a desktop microphone stand with my MXL 990 LDC microphone and an 8" pop filter, now sitting where the headphones are in that picture. The headphones have since moved to the right front corner. I'll have to post a picture of the updated one soon.

Nov 15, 2010 at 4:09 PM Post #2,781 of 10,933

Quote:

puny, weak, minor update, not having the desktop computer in a few more months, but still I like how my Logitech and Creative friends go like "your desk means serious business D:" now that I have half a kilo of wires and an extra pair of headphones.

nice render 
tongue.gif

Nov 15, 2010 at 5:02 PM Post #2,784 of 10,933

Quote:
Quote:

nice render 
tongue.gif

I'm pretty certain that's not a render, the cables would have been a right PITA to model.

Nov 15, 2010 at 5:31 PM Post #2,785 of 10,933

Quote:

I have these Philips HP250 and I hate them.
tongue.gif

Terribly sibilant and harsh highs, and muddy lows. Mids are passable. Sometimes I wonder if I got a defective unit...
What do you think about them?

Nov 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM Post #2,786 of 10,933

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nice render 
tongue.gif

I'm pretty certain that's not a render, the cables would have been a right PITA to model.

I was joking revo, he used to post lots of nice renders in this thread

Nov 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #2,787 of 10,933

Quote:
Quote:

I have these Philips HP250 and I hate them.
tongue.gif

Terribly sibilant and harsh highs, and muddy lows. Mids are passable. Sometimes I wonder if I got a defective unit...
What do you think about them?

I think they are just "OK" headphones. Well, not bad for $25 price tag. And I agree with you, the highs on these headphones are sometimes harsh. Speaking of bass quality, I think it's quite good. When listening to some house music, you can feel the bass but yet not muddy. Try using an equalizer on them.

Nov 16, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #2,789 of 10,933
Quote:
.Sup said:

biggrin.gif

Quote:
.Sup said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quote:
revolink24 said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was joking revo, he used to post lots of nice renders in this thread

Why thank you :3 (although I don't think they were that spectacular.) Can't wait to get the desktop so I can start using GPU to render with more complex lights and materials. Then you might actually have a reason to doubt it whether I really have the Omegas, HD 800, T1, K 702 and LCD-2 that are hanging on my solid gold headphone rack.. :D

Nov 16, 2010 at 3:53 AM Post #2,790 of 10,933

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nice render 
tongue.gif

Hehe you need to get that sarcasm detector fixed :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back