Pictures and more reviews of the Earpeace Livewires?
Jun 4, 2007 at 6:13 PM Post #46 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting option. I am on the pre-order list for the Westone 3s if they ever arrive. I thought these looked great, 260 from TTVJ. But once you add in the audiologists visit and impressions, you are getting close to the 399 for the W3s. Are customs that much easier than the universals? My ER-6is get itchy after half an hour. Most likely the same for the new Westones.

I find the Westone ES2's to be about as non-itchy as it comes and the fit is so good it's barely noticeable that something's even in my ears. The comfort level is much greater than any of the universal IEMs I used, even more comfortable than UM56 custom tips, which were more invasive than the ES2.

Jun 4, 2007 at 10:31 PM Post #48 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
im so close to ordering these

I got loaned a pair of e500s a couple of days ago, and theyre not really my cup of tea, so these might be it!

Yea me too. I just need to hear another review or two and to hear how the ordering process goes down and I'll be putting my UM-2's up for sale and getting some impressions made ASAP!

plainface.gif

Jun 5, 2007 at 6:21 AM Post #49 of 92
Quote:

It's been three weeks since they got my molds, I'm getting a little antsy (was told 10 day turn).

Mine took about a month before arriving as well. In the end, I'd say they were WELL worth the wait. The soundstage on these IEM's is incedibly nice for an IEM and after you break'em in a bit they sound very nice. At first I wasn't super impressed, but I think the sound's improved greatly since then.

Jun 5, 2007 at 10:40 AM Post #50 of 92
Mine arrived today so hopefully after a couple of days I will have some impressions.

Jun 9, 2007 at 7:31 AM Post #54 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~AZ~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine arrived today so hopefully after a couple of days I will have some impressions.

Looking forward to more impressions. I'm getting the feeling that the custom route might be most ideal for me as I'm looking for portability, but not the "in-the-head" feeling.

I'm tempted to get a black shell/black faceplate pair...

Quote:

Originally Posted by vii_haven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone else gotten theirs? i just received news that mine are on the way finally!

Do let us know when you get them and how you like them, too!

Jun 10, 2007 at 10:40 PM Post #55 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by vii_haven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone else gotten theirs? i just received news that mine are on the way finally!

Out of curiosity, when did you order yours? I'm on pins and needles waiting for mine to ship

Jun 11, 2007 at 1:59 AM Post #58 of 92
yea, I was just quoted a 10 day turnaround too but this kind of thing happens with small new companies especially if there growing. Business may be picking up for them. I can deal with that as long as I know what to expect.

Jun 11, 2007 at 4:22 AM Post #59 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~AZ~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's been more than a couple days, you owe us a review and some pics
icon10.gif
BTW, still haven't received mine but based on what others are saying they should arrive this week (knocks on faux wood).

Jun 11, 2007 at 10:03 AM Post #60 of 92
Can someone explain to me the order of the process? I'm unfamiliar with custom monitors in general, so I'm a little confused as to how it works.

You order from TTVJ. You go somewhere to get ear impressions done. You send those ear impressions to EarPeace Technologies. Then they do everything from there? Is that right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back