pics of Grado travel cases?
Jun 18, 2005 at 4:03 AM Post #76 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by overlunge
Hi all,

I came across this product selling on one of the Taiwanese website, www.hifi.com.tw

houfen_headphone_box_l.jpg

IMHO, it's a good idea to store Grado's on the go, but makes them look like a certain Bose headphones...

Overlunge
eek.gif

For 8 bucks each, I'll take two myself. Count me in!

Jun 19, 2005 at 5:48 AM Post #80 of 192
Hi all,

I did sent a PM to Jude when the thread first started, but didnot hear a reply from him. But I guess he might be caught up with things more important. (as we all do at times)

Can someone please send another PM to Jude to ask him? Much appreciated. I will be happy to handle the communication to the Taiwanese website, if things move forward.

Thanks for your patience,
Overlunge

Jun 19, 2005 at 3:10 PM Post #82 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by overlunge
Hi all,

I did sent a PM to Jude when the thread first started, but didnot hear a reply from him. But I guess he might be caught up with things more important. (as we all do at times)

Can someone please send another PM to Jude to ask him? Much appreciated. I will be happy to handle the communication to the Taiwanese website, if things move forward.

Thanks for your patience,
Overlunge

Overlunge and group,

I sent Jude a PM and an e-mail on Friday. The PM has yet to be read, and I've got no reply on the e-mail. In the past it was necessary to send a few PM's in order to get any sort of reply, however I think we will have to be patient with this one. If you look where Jude made his last post, it was made here. I think we should just give him some time, this is probably the reason he hasn't replied to us sooner.

I'll wait for a little while and shoot him off another round of PMs/e-mails. We'll just have to hold on for a little bit until things get sorted out, I wouldn't want any of us to get into trouble for breaking rules or starting an unauthorized group buy.

Jun 20, 2005 at 6:03 PM Post #84 of 192
This looks like a great case for my new/used Grados -- just what I was looking for. If a group buy gets organized, I'd like to join in.

Thanks,
Tom

Jul 5, 2005 at 5:26 AM Post #87 of 192
Anyone know when we can do this thing? I really hate taking my ms-1s in a plastic bag with other junk in there, it scares me! Also I'll be going overseas soon and I would love a case before then, that is nice and small like this one!
smily_headphones1.gif

Luke

Jul 7, 2005 at 1:27 AM Post #89 of 192
As of now, we are still waiting on the new group buy regulations. Jude is a very busy dude, and I've been told that the mods are discussing this very topic at great length!
biggrin.gif

It's just a matter of time before we get a definite answer. Hopefully it will get cleared up soon, until then we can only wait!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back