pics of Grado travel cases?
Jun 1, 2005 at 7:43 AM Post #31 of 192
Is it just me or do those smaller cases bear a rather striking resemblance to the Bose cases?
biggrin.gif
My friend has a pair of QC 2s with a case almost exactly like that with the little mesh jobber in the middle that he puts his iPod in. I wanted to steal it from him but he didn't like that idea much!

Jun 1, 2005 at 9:02 AM Post #32 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink1
Then furnish us mere mortals with the damn sku code!
tongue.gif
The one from Jahn's linky means squat to the Staples UK site...
mad.gif
[size=xx-small]Damn english people have to change stuff![/size]

I had a look on the site but those boxes aren't there. Two weeks ago, I was looking at the very box shown in the Croydon shop. I don't think that their total stock is on the site.

The only thing is, that particular box seemed a bit flexible and thin to me. I think I would prefer something non-squashable.
tongue.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 9:28 AM Post #33 of 192
Hi all,

Well, Group buy will probably have to wait for Jude to pen out the rules and regulations. But I'm keen to coordinate one for you guys, (since I can speak Chinese no problem) but I'm in NZ so I have to find a head-fier in States who's willing to help with shipping etc.

ajt976, that's exactly what I said in one of my previous post, the scary resemblance of Bose QC2 case.... arhh...

Best to wait for Jude at the moment...

Overlunge

Jun 1, 2005 at 2:29 PM Post #34 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by iancraig10
I had a look on the site but those boxes aren't there. Two weeks ago, I was looking at the very box shown in the Croydon shop. I don't think that their total stock is on the site.

The only thing is, that particular box seemed a bit flexible and thin to me. I think I would prefer something non-squashable.
tongue.gif

Can you guys tell if its a hard-shell type of case or is it flexible? I need something hard "non-squashable" for my MS2.

thanks,
Garrett

Jun 1, 2005 at 2:32 PM Post #35 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by iancraig10

tongue.gif

My MS-1 box was very non-squashable fyi. best of luck to you folks overseas in grabbing some!

Jun 1, 2005 at 2:51 PM Post #36 of 192
Umm yea, put me down for that 8 dolar case if someone is ordering some from china!

Jun 1, 2005 at 4:47 PM Post #37 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
Can you guys tell if its a hard-shell type of case or is it flexible? I need something hard "non-squashable" for my MS2.

thanks,
Garrett

Try a company called Viking. (Not binoculars) They are a company that supplies office stuff and they do a silver case that is hard. I think they call it an executive case or something. I used the foam that came with my sr225's, cut a little slit for the wire and they fit perfectly. Easily taken on planes etc. and don't get squashed.

The case I saw in the Croydon shop was a basic plastic, slightly flimsy looking affair. It would hold the phones OK but I wanted something that withstands daily travelling.

I don't know how to put pictures in my post, otherwise I could show you it!!!

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:00 PM Post #38 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by overlunge
Hi all,

Well, Group buy will probably have to wait for Jude to pen out the rules and regulations. But I'm keen to coordinate one for you guys, (since I can speak Chinese no problem) but I'm in NZ so I have to find a head-fier in States who's willing to help with shipping etc.

ajt976, that's exactly what I said in one of my previous post, the scary resemblance of Bose QC2 case.... arhh...

Best to wait for Jude at the moment...

Overlunge

I think rmx said that he would coordinate if he could get someone to translate the Chinese. I'd also be willing to help if you need anything else.

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:40 PM Post #39 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajt976
I think rmx said that he would coordinate if he could get someone to translate the Chinese. I'd also be willing to help if you need anything else.

Yup... I will help do the north american distribution if you can be the main coordinator, overlunge... I move between canada and the US frequently, so I can have them shipped without problems from either country. let me know
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #43 of 192
If a group buy does happen (assuming jude gets those rules out sometime soon), count me in. I'll buy two, most likely.

Jun 1, 2005 at 10:33 PM Post #45 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Do
There is a headphone bag at www.goodcans.com I'm thinking of getting.

I have two of them, they are quite nice. Simple good quality, great for clipping to bag/backpack on the run. The large version is big enough to hold the AT Ax00 series, which is no small feat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back