Pic HD 800!!!!!!!!!
Jan 8, 2009 at 1:28 PM Post #91 of 144
I still thinks it is one ugly phones
icon10.gif

Jan 8, 2009 at 1:51 PM Post #92 of 144
Posting in an epic thread! Good gawd, the differences in the posts "before and after" cracked me up!

This is one particular troll-like thread turned gold.

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #97 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They look like a $15 pair of cheap-o gimmick phones. Maybe something like Skullcandy would put out.

The odds of Sennheiser doing something like that to their "HD" series of headphones is zero to negative 100.

This one is my favorite. I remember reading his reply and thinking the exact same thing.
tongue.gif

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:44 PM Post #98 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by subtle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't believe this was an actual pic. What was the Sennheiser production team smoking?

Many headphone manufacturers still think that the shape of an average human ear is square or round (actually mine are
k701smile.gif
), but Sennheiser engineers once discovered that it is closer to oval. Finally, they've come to another groundbreaking discovery - it's more coplex.

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:49 PM Post #99 of 144
Now, after hearing Jude's announcement and review of the Senn HD800...this thread is quite a comical read. I wonder if these impressions are still the same or if they somehow wash and fade away. After all, that pic at the beginning was pretty dead on and accurate and I guess the "photoshop" comment seems pretty funny now, huh.

I'm leaning towards the fade away...

Jan 8, 2009 at 11:55 PM Post #100 of 144
yea but even though the photoshopper had the shape and colours right, the HD800s look a lot better in the real pictures because of their incredible build quality and materials used to construct them.

Jan 9, 2009 at 1:04 AM Post #101 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They look like a $15 pair of cheap-o gimmick phones. Maybe something like Skullcandy would put out.

The odds of Sennheiser doing something like that to their "HD" series of headphones is zero to negative 100.

It has been said but THIS comment takes the cake. HAHAHA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back