Pic HD 800!!!!!!!!!
Feb 9, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #136 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This statement is not applicable to only the chinese, but to all humans.

ALL people?
confused_face_2.gif

Feb 9, 2009 at 11:02 PM Post #137 of 144
Here goes
tongue.gif

"But sometimes you just got to accept that Chinese people are super clever and they can always come up with things that you don't expect ^ ^"

Racism is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Feb 9, 2009 at 11:47 PM Post #138 of 144
Classic thread: thanks kelvinz for finding this pearl!

Speaking of racism, I can not help but think that if ADAGIOM had written
"Somebody in Germany shows a picture of HD 800" many of the early smart alec posts would have had a different tone. Never mind, ADAGIOM had the last laugh!

Feb 10, 2009 at 4:03 AM Post #139 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by ADAGIOM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sennheiser may also sell the limited amps for its HD 800!!

3rd post in the thread, written by the OP. Wonder if this is (or was ever) true as well
popcorn.gif

Feb 10, 2009 at 9:00 AM Post #140 of 144
Another 500$ Cmoy
biggrin.gif
!

Feb 10, 2009 at 10:11 AM Post #141 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Willett /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The problem is that what some people think looks horrible, others think look wonderful.

Though, I must admit, that several Sennheiser products I thought looked not very good in early drawings and some pictures, actually looked great when I saw them in the flesh.

I have also found that some things that don't look good at first sight actually grow on you and you love them after a while (I found this with the radiator grill on the latest Audi cars - I hated it at first, now I love it).

So please wait until you actually see the finished manufactured product - pretty please
wink.gif

x2; I despised the looks of the new Audi initially...

In regards to the HD 800s or any full sized headphone in particular, they all look ugly on the head. Don't take my word for it. Put them on, and go look in the mirror or better yet wear them out in public.
ph34r.gif

Feb 10, 2009 at 11:32 AM Post #142 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snacks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2; I despised the looks of the new Audi initially...

In regards to the HD 800s or any full sized headphone in particular, they all look ugly on the head. Don't take my word for it. Put them on, and go look in the mirror or better yet wear them out in public.
ph34r.gif

well the r10s don't look half bad :p

Feb 16, 2009 at 6:52 PM Post #143 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by vvanrij /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here goes
tongue.gif

"But sometimes you just got to accept that Chinese people are super clever and they can always come up with things that you don't expect ^ ^"

Racism is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Truth is the truth, nothing races about it~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back