Pic HD 800!!!!!!!!!
Jan 12, 2009 at 2:18 PM Post #121 of 144
Well, good news is that these headphones now create a headphone paint aftermarket. "Wow, not only did this premium paint make my headphones look better, but it extended the treble, and the bass is now unbelievable!"

Jan 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM Post #122 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by 冰冷的水 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
水落石出

I am at the bottom!

Feb 9, 2009 at 4:16 AM Post #125 of 144
I was wondering when someone was going to bump this thread
smily_headphones1.gif

I am sort of interested in seeing the chinese site the pic was pulled from, might be some other interesting things floating around their rumor section.

Feb 9, 2009 at 6:07 AM Post #126 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was wondering when someone was going to bump this thread
smily_headphones1.gif

I am sort of interested in seeing the chinese site the pic was pulled from, might be some other interesting things floating around their rumor section.

Cough cough, HD850, cough.

Feb 9, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #127 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha, in china they will even sell you an AKG K801.

Frankly I'm skeptical.

Went to China last summer...never heard of K801, but they tried to sell me bunch of cheap ATH es7s and esw9s~lol~

But sometimes you just got to accept that Chinese people are super clever and they can always come up with things that you don't expect ^ ^

Feb 9, 2009 at 7:16 AM Post #128 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, just wow. Talk about full circle.

This thread is completely full of win.
tongue.gif

-Ed

I can just imagine someone at Sennheiser reading this thread months ago and going "uh oh . . . maybe it really is that ugly"
jecklinsmile.gif

Still though, it's facinating comparing the reactions in this thread to the other HD800 thread. I mean, the pic in the op doesn't even really look like a Senn, and noone in this thread really sees anything redeeming bout it.

The HD800 really is pretty ugly, but it's still the only $1K+ can I've ever considered buying
confused_face.gif

Feb 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM Post #129 of 144
LOL, I never noticed this thread before, thanks for bumping it....had a great laugh at the early replies

Feb 9, 2009 at 2:39 PM Post #131 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzJackRabbit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sennheiser should have looked at early replies and changed the design.

Or maybe they did look at this thread and did change the design, just not enough for HD800 to look good.

The problem is that what some people think looks horrible, others think look wonderful.

Though, I must admit, that several Sennheiser products I thought looked not very good in early drawings and some pictures, actually looked great when I saw them in the flesh.

I have also found that some things that don't look good at first sight actually grow on you and you love them after a while (I found this with the radiator grill on the latest Audi cars - I hated it at first, now I love it).

So please wait until you actually see the finished manufactured product - pretty please
wink.gif

Feb 9, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #132 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzJackRabbit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sennheiser should have looked at early replies and changed the design.

Or maybe they did look at this thread and did change the design, just not enough for HD800 to look good.

** Personal preference **

When you are pleased with the design, someone else would have it differently. Hence its impossible to please all.
wink.gif

Wait for the HD850 then... he he

Feb 9, 2009 at 9:31 PM Post #133 of 144
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But sometimes you just got to accept that Chinese people are super clever and they can always come up with things that you don't expect ^ ^

This statement is not applicable to only the chinese, but to all humans.

Feb 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM Post #134 of 144
Lol pretty racist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back