Photo Re-creation.
Aug 12, 2006 at 11:06 PM Post #16 of 33
Whoa...

You dudes really need to get outside more often.

blink.gif

Aug 12, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #18 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Whoa...

You dudes really need to get outside more often.

blink.gif

Funny you should mention this... the jecklins are the perfect portables. Lightweight, isolating, stylish, unobtrusive... I sense my camera cringing again.

Aug 12, 2006 at 11:20 PM Post #19 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
Funny you should mention this... the jecklins are the perfect portables. Lightweight, isolating, stylish, unobtrusive... I sense my camera cringing again.

Your camera is definitely cringing, and here I was thinking that something couldn't possibly come close to that picture of NeilPeart walking around with with K1000's!

P.S. Your avatar looks like you just got an orgy from those Floats...
blink.gif

Aug 13, 2006 at 2:51 PM Post #22 of 33
Heheheh. Aces. Stew, your brother really sets it off, kudos to both of you

Aug 17, 2007 at 10:31 PM Post #23 of 33
sorry, people, got to bump this to put in some words that I can search to find this thread from any computer. When I'm at someone's house, trying to explain this hobby, this is the thread I keep coming back to. But then I have to spend a vibe-killing fifteen minutes trying to find it. So,

brother jecklins floats reenactment holy kidding ridiculous absurd awesome oh dear sweet stew photograph picture jackpot

Aug 18, 2007 at 3:42 AM Post #25 of 33
This must be like the [urban legend?] story in which someone steals a garden gnome and takes it on a world cruise, photographing it in various locales, and sending "letters" from the gnome and photos, to the owner.

My ex is currently doing that on a small scale with a plastic frog from from her therapist's yard. Crazy woman...

Laz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back