Photo Re-creation.
Aug 12, 2006 at 5:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

stewtheking

Headphoneus Supremus
This is the result of an attemp mto re-create my favourite ever head-fi related photograph. Guest starring myself, my brother and my new jecklins. I think that despite having to use the internal camera on Ali's iMac it's come out really rather well.

headphonedudes.jpg

Photo_82.jpg

Anybody else re-created their favourite photo for recreational purposes? No?

Stew

Aug 12, 2006 at 6:07 PM Post #2 of 33
Lmao
tongue.gif

So, how do they sound?

Aug 12, 2006 at 6:55 PM Post #5 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
Makes me want to do it too..

Do. We'll have a jecklin face-off.

In answer to Fatality_ they sound better than I had imagined. Haven't had time for any detailed listening, but at first throw they are better.

Aug 12, 2006 at 8:18 PM Post #9 of 33
I don't know Duggeh, I think the one on the right needs more starring-into-space.

My vote goes to Stew this round. :p

Aug 12, 2006 at 8:31 PM Post #10 of 33
Yeah, didnt have a wriststrap or a cd player to hand. To rubber glove and VHS was the best I coudl do. I think that stews is closer too. But I think I have the superior shirt.
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2006 at 8:42 PM Post #11 of 33
I think steve's brother is spot on
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 12, 2006 at 9:12 PM Post #12 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicDawg
I think steve's brother is spot on
smily_headphones1.gif

He is, almost
biggrin.gif

..the con being he didn't cut his hair off for the pic
frown.gif

Aug 12, 2006 at 10:42 PM Post #14 of 33
I agree Duggeh, your shirt clearly kicks mine into touch. Though don't lat my Dad hear that, he's away at present and doesn't know I stole his shirt.

Also, the wriststrap didn't look like that to us, it's just the long sleeved t-shirt he's got on under the check shirt...

My Bro will thank you for saying he's spot on, he has been practicing, and we did talk about the hair. Maybe if I had got hold of the electrostat version he would have considered it.

hembergler: This round? What picture are we re-creating for round 2? I can only think of one possibility off the top of my head, and I don't have a pair of these handy...

surrounder01.jpg

Aug 12, 2006 at 11:02 PM Post #15 of 33
I spotted a surrounder on ebay once, but they were made out of like, papier mache and it was crumbled to all hell.

A surrounder at the back and a K-1000 fanned at the front, now THATS a phonodome Qu4d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back