Phones with good built in mp3 player
Jun 14, 2010 at 6:24 AM Post #16 of 23
Since when does the 3GS have good sound quality? I must've missed something quite hard...

edit: of course, talking about the 3.5mm out. I haven't had good experiences.

Jun 26, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #19 of 23
Well, when my mp3 player´s battery run out..I stuck my Senn HD25 C-II into my Samsung Omnia II 8 GB, and for me it´s not bad.....IMHO.

Jun 26, 2010 at 11:57 PM Post #20 of 23
I've personally never heard one, but what about the LG Chocolate Touch? Certainly, the custom EQ and Dolby mobile has got to be worth something. It's also a fairly inexpensive phone to boot. I've played with the device in a store once and could say that the touch screen could be more sensitive, but it's not a bad phone IMO.

Jun 27, 2010 at 2:50 PM Post #23 of 23

Quote:
I've personally never heard one, but what about the LG Chocolate Touch? Certainly, the custom EQ and Dolby mobile has got to be worth something. It's also a fairly inexpensive phone to boot. I've played with the device in a store once and could say that the touch screen could be more sensitive, but it's not a bad phone IMO.

I'm sorry to report that the LG Chocolate Touch, even w/all the sound enhancements sounds mediocre at best. My wife, and myself, took the time to load it w/tunes - the resulting phones SQ is intolerable. She now uses my Sony S639, or Sansa clip+ when she needs music for travel time back & forth to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back