Phonak Audeo (PFE) Thread
Nov 25, 2019 at 2:03 PM Post #3,211 of 3,305
Hello, I'm Polish and Sonus is, rather was ok shop. Many people were ordering stuff from their shop. Now it seems rather dead with no activities since few years. However on the polish version of website there is still 1 piece of PFE 232 available.
Some time ago I mailed them with question about filters but they did not respond.

Nov 25, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #3,212 of 3,305
Hello, I'm Polish and Sonus is, rather was ok shop. Many people were ordering stuff from their shop. Now it seems rather dead with no activities since few years. However on the polish version of website there is still 1 piece of PFE 232 available.
Some time ago I mailed them with question about filters but they did not respond.
Hey bud, thanks for posting. Well I'm more nervous now that you say that, but it's too late to worry. If nothing happens I'll file a claim with Paypal or the Trusted Shops people. Still kinda optimistic, I have had 2 separate updates today since I made the order.

Nov 25, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #3,213 of 3,305
Sonos is legit. Got 2 pairs of 232 from them delivered to UK within 3 days.

Buy with confidence. If anything goes wrong it will be courier.

Best

Nov 25, 2019 at 3:03 PM Post #3,214 of 3,305
Sonos is legit. Got 2 pairs of 232 from them delivered to UK within 3 days.

Buy with confidence. If anything goes wrong it will be courier.

Best
Now I'm feeling good about it all again :D

Thanks bud!

I wonder how they have Audeo stock...it seems to have been off the market for years, at least any time I went looking for it. Maybe they picked up clearance stock direct from manufacturer just before discontinuing it?

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2019 at 3:47 PM Post #3,215 of 3,305
Just got shipping confirmation with tracking, which has been updated...they've definitely sent me something :D

boom.JPG

Nov 29, 2019 at 6:42 PM Post #3,216 of 3,305
Nothing has arrived yet, but I'm not too worried...tracking updated as far as leaving Poland, it just hasn't resumed here in Ireland, which is no surprise. Our postal service is up and down. Sonus estimated 4 days for delivery so I'd think there's a good chance it arrives Monday. Fingers crossed I spose.

Dec 4, 2019 at 2:52 PM Post #3,219 of 3,305
for those interested, probably better for the "for sale forum:
anyone interested in:
4 pairs of gray filters
1 pair of black filter
1 grey filters
tool box +filter changing tool
Prestine condition with all eartips
pfe022 no mic

( full disclosure there might be slight peak in the treble im not enjoying) or it could be im sensitive to this (or the sub optimal seal in my left ear) remarkably clean with the grays filter, prefer the blacks filters. i need a bit more bass

Try all the filters

Selling as a package from Canada. price not included in shipping. price negotiable

PM those interested. saving for christmas gifts

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019 at 3:58 AM Post #3,224 of 3,305
Dec 9, 2019 at 4:53 AM Post #3,225 of 3,305
That's Why I asked - I have lost mine tips due to easy fall off. I need some replacement, but it's rather small bore.

Lost mine too, twice. If you look at the picture closely I cut stem from other tipa and put it over the tips I use so its even more secure. It's 2 mm in diameter I think, less upper treble, I fix it with eq.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back