Phonak Audeo (PFE) Thread
Mar 20, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #2,836 of 3,305

Gandasaputra, try contacting Phonak (http://www.audeoworld.com/) and see if they're still selling those filters.

had contacted the person and sadly the representative replied:

Sorry if you are unable to find them on:
www.audeoworld.com
www.earphonesolutions.com
then we are out of them indefinitely.

Apparently since the phonaks are discontinued, so are the filters.  Oh well, I'll stick with the green ones but it'd be great if I could trade some of my greens with the grey ones.

I'm in the u.s. and have been looking for some spare grey filters.  I haven't found any.  earphonesolutions and audeoworld have been out for a long time.  Your best bet would honestly probably be to sell your pfe and buy a set with grey filters. :p  Or hope they show up on ebay or something...

Mar 23, 2014 at 4:21 AM Post #2,837 of 3,305
I can have a look if my local store still has any. They cost 30~USD for 4 pairs and I can probably send it for like a buck or 2 in an envelope.

also see if http://www.headphonebar.com/audeo-filters/ wll ship down to US, its in Vancouver.

Mar 24, 2014 at 3:05 AM Post #2,839 of 3,305
  I can have a look if my local store still has any. They cost 30~USD for 4 pairs and I can probably send it for like a buck or 2 in an envelope.

also see if http://www.headphonebar.com/audeo-filters/ wll ship down to US, its in Vancouver.

it is said in their website that they only ship around canada only though. Even at the check out, they only ship to canada address only.

Mar 25, 2014 at 4:42 AM Post #2,840 of 3,305
  it is said in their website that they only ship around canada only though. Even at the check out, they only ship to canada address only.

ah :frowning2:

Mar 26, 2014 at 12:31 AM Post #2,841 of 3,305

Check some reshipping options from Canada.

Mar 26, 2014 at 12:33 AM Post #2,842 of 3,305
If anybody have set of stock tips for me, I'm willing to trade with the filters that I have.  
biggrin.gif

By the way, what other tips are compatable with these phones?  Westone Star tips?

Mar 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM Post #2,843 of 3,305
I may be selling both my sets of pfe112. One original pfe112 with box and all parts and one pfe012 with box and parts as well as grey filters making it the pfe112 but sexier because it's all black. :wink: Just thought i'd let everyone here know. If you're interested send me a pm. I'll be posting it on the sale forum soon. Gotta take photos and whatnot. Both perfect condition.

Apr 17, 2014 at 5:02 PM Post #2,845 of 3,305
So, 4 years of daily use and my PFE 112 finally broke a wire on the left earbud. Not giving these up, I need to re-cable them.  Has anyone tried recabling the old PFE 112? What would be a good place to find wires? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Apr 17, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #2,846 of 3,305
  So, 4 years of daily use and my PFE 112 finally broke a wire on the left earbud. Not giving these up, I need to re-cable them.  Has anyone tried recabling the old PFE 112? What would be a good place to find wires? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I haven't receabled them, but i've recabled the mh1. I would recommend the wire from btg audio. It's not as expensive as most, but it is very nice and flexible... Throw on a neutrik connector 

Apr 17, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #2,847 of 3,305

Thanks

I haven't receabled them, but i've recabled the mh1. I would recommend the wire from btg audio. It's not as expensive as most, but it is very nice and flexible... Throw on a neutrik connector 

$120 for re-cabling mh1 is costly, IMO

Apr 17, 2014 at 5:46 PM Post #2,848 of 3,305

Thanks

Who said $120? I bought a neutrik 3.5 for $0.95, wire for $8.00 and did it myself. :p  I would do an mh1 for less as a service too personally.

Apr 17, 2014 at 6:15 PM Post #2,849 of 3,305

Thanks

Who said $120? I bought a neutrik 3.5 for $0.95, wire for $8.00 and did it myself. :p  I would do an mh1 for less as a service too personally.

Great, there one more thread going on about mh1 been recabled by ZMF, sorry I misinterpreted with that. If you did recable yourself then can you please give me link to pic, I will attempt myself. May be that would also help @heynice

http://www.head-fi.org/t/707182/sony-mh1-recabled-by-zmf/30#post_10449368

Apr 17, 2014 at 6:46 PM Post #2,850 of 3,305

Any other recommended places for wires? With the shipping to canada from BTG my wire price would total 40+$ lol

edit: ended up getting some from ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/271440394013?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back