Phonak Audeo (PFE) Thread
Nov 19, 2010 at 8:56 PM Post #2,207 of 3,305
Quote:
Quote:
 Not sure what rev2 fixed, but I'll drop an email to my Phonak contact and hopefully find out what it is all about. BTW, rev2 comes out on September 2010.

Are you sure it's not the Phonak Audeo Perfect Bass earphones that are the rev2?

It's now November 19, 2010.

Perfect Bass doesn't have any marking of v1 or v2 on the box. AFAIK, only the old PFE has the reversion marking. Plus, Perfect Bass was released a few month earlier than v2.

Nov 27, 2010 at 5:06 AM Post #2,208 of 3,305
My PFE's have been lying around for a year now with cracked cables..Bill over at Phonak says he cant ship the replacement to India.They are about to go out of warranty in another 2 months.Is there anyone in the US who would be willing to receive the replacement set and EMS them to me..??Please...

Nov 29, 2010 at 3:09 AM Post #2,210 of 3,305
PFE's mic are designed to work with iPhone / iPod. If Motorola Milestone has reported to work with iPhone headset, then PFE will work.

Dec 3, 2010 at 8:53 AM Post #2,212 of 3,305

Quote:
My PFE's have been lying around for a year now with cracked cables..Bill over at Phonak says he cant ship the replacement to India.They are about to go out of warranty in another 2 months.Is there anyone in the US who would be willing to receive the replacement set and EMS them to me..??Please...

Hope I can help.. you have a PM. 
normal_smile .gif
 I'm not from USA though.

Dec 3, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #2,213 of 3,305

Quote:
Quote:

normal_smile .gif
 I'm not from USA though.

I hope you can help him. What's so difficult about mailing to India? I'm game if there is a problem.

Dec 3, 2010 at 7:38 PM Post #2,214 of 3,305

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

normal_smile .gif
 I'm not from USA though.

I hope you can help him. What's so difficult about mailing to India? I'm game if there is a problem.

Hope you can, GreatDane! 
regular_smile .gif
 You would make him a GreatFavour.

You have PM. 

Dec 5, 2010 at 4:20 AM Post #2,217 of 3,305
022 Perfect Bass is lacking in bass? You probably need to try out the rest of the eartips to find a better seal first.

Dec 6, 2010 at 5:36 AM Post #2,218 of 3,305
After a few months using the PFE 012, I just went back to the 112 and I must say I'm a bit puzzled by what I'm hearing. I think they changed something in the Perfect Bass model, maybe the transducer. I'm using the same tips (grey silicons) & filters (black) and the 112 sound more resolving, transparent and faster to my ears. I'm quite amazed by their technical performance (definitely closer to electrostats than anything else i've heard). I had the exact same impression when I first heard the 012 but thought burn in might help. Not the case. Anybody felt the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back