Philly/South Jersey Meet Feb 5th in Cherry Hill at Taylor's
Jan 23, 2005 at 8:26 PM Post #61 of 87
Well how many more guys are comming? Anybody from NY or NJ, please don't make me drive one hour just to meet 4 more headfellows....
blink.gif

Jan 24, 2005 at 2:22 AM Post #62 of 87
I might be able to attend, but it depends on the weather, my teaching schedule, and my son's weekend commitments. If I can join you guys, I'd bring my three AT cans and a Sony F1 (not easy to remove the Corda from my setup). Please send me a note with the time & directions, and I'll know my options better later in the week.

Jan 24, 2005 at 2:48 PM Post #65 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by keyid
Hey im also interested, dont have anything worth bringing but I can bring a case of beer.
tongue.gif

I'll add you to the list.
Please don't bring it.

Jan 28, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #67 of 87
cool....
count me in...i can bring jahn's modded toshiba is anyone was curious about the machine and grado rs-1. ra-1 and some cheesy monster cables...
a sony v600 if anyone cares..cheers

Jan 28, 2005 at 6:42 AM Post #68 of 87
HI: I reconsidered and would like very much to attend. This is for FEB 5 right? Also if anyone in PHILA would like to ride with me please pm me. I live in SOUTH PHILA. I will bring my portable radio, Senn. 590 with Headphile 39" replace cable + 75 ohm adapter and PocketAmp 2 version 2 portable amp. Thank you

Jan 28, 2005 at 3:03 PM Post #69 of 87
Hey guys, I'll send out directions on Monday to anyone who has told Taylor they are coming.

I don't think I've posted my gearlist, but I'll bring the whole kit:

Sources:
Meridian G08 CD player
iPod G4

Amps:
Headamp KGSS
Earmax Pro
Grado HPA-1

Headphones:
Stax Omega II
Sennheiser HD-650
Grado HP-2
Grado SR-60

Plus assorted cables and a power strip.

Jan 28, 2005 at 5:22 PM Post #70 of 87
As posted before guys, we need to know who is comming and what are you bringing, please post here or PM Taylor about that:

On my end:

Amps:

-RP33
-RP31
-My personal turbocharged PPA with dial o bass and Larrocco dynobiased diamond buffers....

Headphones:

-MDR-CD3000
-Portapros (if you want them there)

Also I have the Corda Cross-1, that ispart of my setup, but as my ICs are nothing fancy, I prefer that someone bring his/hers and we still need a few more sources, so please post what you are bringing to have an idea of what we still need, it is not worth to have 10 amps and just one source later on....or maybe not enough IC's....please we need more sources.....

Jan 28, 2005 at 8:38 PM Post #71 of 87
first off, thanks a ton to RYCeT for letting me know about this meet! yaaay! haven't been on these forums in a long while... what fantastic timing!

um, chances are that i'll be able to make it, in which case i can bring a sugden headmaster if that's of interest to anybody...

thanks a ton for hosting this thing taylor! i'm excited... my first meet ever!

Jan 28, 2005 at 9:06 PM Post #72 of 87
I sent out directions - Didn't see your post yet, Brian. My directions aren't the best, so if you read them and think "What is he talking about" read Brians directions.

Glad to see more people signing up, current count is 11.

What I have:
Grado SR-60
Sony V6
my Bradford
NEC 3xp - this can be used as a transport for coax DACs, I also have the digital cable for it.

I'll have a few surge protectors, but if you have surge protectors and extension cords please bring some.

Jan 29, 2005 at 4:22 AM Post #73 of 87
things are looking good and i'm sure this is will be worthwhile meet.

but i have overlooked my schedule and apparently midterms continue on through next week
frown.gif
. i'm not sure if i can still attend, but i'll let you guys know sometime next week, no later than thursday.

Jan 29, 2005 at 5:44 AM Post #74 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
things are looking good and i'm sure this is will be worthwhile meet.

but i have overlooked my schedule and apparently midterms continue on through next week
frown.gif
. i'm not sure if i can still attend, but i'll let you guys know sometime next week, no later than thursday.

Sorry to hear that. Our mid terms are just wrapping up now, glad they don't interfere with head-fi. To be honest, head-fi > school no matter how you look at it.

Jan 29, 2005 at 6:25 AM Post #75 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor
To be honest, head-fi > school no matter how you look at it.

hehe, indeed...

btw, i'm sure someone already posted this, but i couldn't find it, so... what time of day is this whole affair starting? i don't think i can make it till 7:30 or so...

also, is it cool if i bring my girlfriend? she's curious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back