Philly/South Jersey Meet Feb 5th in Cherry Hill at Taylor's
Dec 26, 2004 at 7:28 PM Post #16 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller
Don't panic, all you need is the physical space and some large tables the rest will be on us, the members will provide the gear, cables, music, headphones...and the rest. If you have the space you can do it, if you want someone to help you organize it, I will gladly help you, even cook if you need a cook there
biggrin.gif
...The only thing we have to do is listing the gear we will have available, to avoid having too many things duplicate, and carrying on stuff in vane, and period...it is very simple indeed...I have no space availble, but if you need help, I will help you if you need....

thanks sov for the support. i think what we should do now is to let everyone list what they are/plan to bring to this meet. also we need a place to host as my apartment is definitely not big enough to hold this event. thanks everybody!

Dec 27, 2004 at 4:25 PM Post #17 of 87
I'm definately in for a Princeton or NJ meet. However a dorm room is out of the realm of possibility for a site, so I'll just go where ever it ends up being
orphsmile.gif

Edit- I can bring my H140, Supermacro, E3, KSC-75, and HD-580 (with Oehlbach cable if it's here in time).

Dec 27, 2004 at 4:47 PM Post #18 of 87
here's to hoping this meet happens.preferably on a day i have off
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 28, 2004 at 4:37 PM Post #19 of 87
Hi,
I'm a newbie, but I would be interested in a meet. My rig is in the process of coming together. Sorry but I don't have a place large enough to host an event. I live in the Livingston area.

Here's where I stand so far:
iaudio m3 40gb, Panasonic ShockWave CD >> Porta Corda MKII (coming)
Now I need to pick the phones (currently have MX200)!!

Dec 28, 2004 at 7:50 PM Post #23 of 87
now we need to decide on a location and time. the idea of one being hosted inside a audiophile store is a really good idea, so anyone have any suggestions of places we could use?

Dec 29, 2004 at 11:43 PM Post #24 of 87
I'll see if I can make it, as long as it's not too early. Late January would be ideal, since my last semester starts mid January, and it will be a bit too hectic. But, no need to make concessions on my behalf alone. My chances of actually getting out for a day or so are fairly slim.

But, I (at last) do have a few things to bring - Stax SR-303, SRM-313, and my trusty SR-001 Mk II system. Finally, I can show people what their Ety's and Shures are missing
tongue.gif
And, I'd like to hear some hi-fi sources, especially high-end turntables if any are available.

Dec 30, 2004 at 3:35 PM Post #25 of 87
I am interested in a NJ area meet. We can have a meet at my condo in Philly, but parking will not be easy. I can have one or two cars in my garage and the rest would have to pay for parking next door for about $10.00.

Dec 31, 2004 at 2:29 AM Post #26 of 87
I might go if it isn't too far North in Jersey. Philly is much better, since it is only a half-hour away from me in South Jersey.

Of course, I don't have much to contribute to such a meet, but it would be nice to hear everyone else's gear.

Jan 2, 2005 at 6:00 AM Post #27 of 87
I'd probably be up for a meet. I'm in Philly during the day for work/class then back in Trenton every night. With the two hours on SEPTA every day headphones & solder fumes are the only thing that keeps me sane .

-mike

Jan 2, 2005 at 7:32 PM Post #28 of 87
I might be able to host it, I got an okay from my mom, need to ask my dad. If I can, will most likeily be on the 29th but I can push it up or back a week or so, if several people would prefer Feb 5th or Jam 22nd.

Assuming I get permission from the patriarch, I would need some people to help with the planning and possibly supply some folding tables and extension cords.

Jan 2, 2005 at 7:41 PM Post #29 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor
I might be able to host it, I got an okay from my mom, need to ask my dad. If I can, will most likeily be on the 29th but I can push it up or back a week or so, if several people would prefer Feb 5th or Jam 22nd.

Assuming I get permission from the patriarch, I would need some people to help with the planning and possibly supply some folding tables and extension cords.

thats awesome of you to host the meet at your house. everyone will definitely help out and bring all the equipment thats needed, you dont have to worry about that. but like i posted before, we need people to now list the stuff they are planning to bring, so we dont have multiples of the same stuff. thanks.

Jan 3, 2005 at 3:55 PM Post #30 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor

What's up Taylor,

I think your place much is better for a meet than mine. I will be happy to help you plan everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back