Philly/South Jersey Meet Feb 5th in Cherry Hill at Taylor's
Jan 29, 2005 at 4:13 PM Post #76 of 87
It starts at 1:00PM, but you can come at 7:30... probably won't be as many people there, but hopefully the Omega IIs will be awake by then.

Don't see any problem with bringing a girlfriend.

Jan 29, 2005 at 5:20 PM Post #77 of 87
Yeak!!! I was checking and it is aproximately one and a half hours driving from here, I may need a co-pilot so probably I will try to convince my brother to go with me, but not sure, if anybody want ot come wiht me, is welcome to PM me to arrange the ride.....
biggrin.gif
Well we need an official list of the gear we have, to see what is missing....

Jan 30, 2005 at 1:00 AM Post #78 of 87
Hi guys, I'll be coming around 3-4 o'clock since I just know 2 days ago that I'll have to do some overtime. My gear will be
Philips 963sa
Beyer 770-80
Sony CD3k
Perreaux SXH1
a surge proctector and some IC's
I got eggo D66 & 888 if anyone interested to listen, pls pm me so I can bring them

Since I'll be coming late, I don't mind dropping of my gear on friday or have head-fiers bring them to the meet with them. Pls pm me if anyone willing to bring my gear, otherwise I'll drop them on friday to Taylor's house. Taylor, You don't mind, do you?

Jan 30, 2005 at 4:34 PM Post #79 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT
Hi guys, I'll be coming around 3-4 o'clock since I just know 2 days ago that I'll have to do some overtime. My gear will be
Philips 963sa
Beyer 770-80
Sony CD3k
Perreaux SXH1
a surge proctector and some IC's
I got eggo D66 & 888 if anyone interested to listen, pls pm me so I can bring them

Since I'll be coming late, I don't mind dropping of my gear on friday or have head-fiers bring them to the meet with them. Pls pm me if anyone willing to bring my gear, otherwise I'll drop them on friday to Taylor's house. Taylor, You don't mind, do you?

Not at all, as long as you don't mind me listening to the CD3ks ahead of time.
wink.gif

Jan 31, 2005 at 12:50 PM Post #80 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor
Not at all, as long as you don't mind me listening to the CD3ks ahead of time.
wink.gif

No worries, I felt sorry for your wallet instead
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 3:03 PM Post #82 of 87
Shut!!!! My brother's car broke down, not sure if I will be able to make it, I will do my best though, but I think that for that long trip is not safe to use it anyway, if there are more members from this area that wants to come we could rent a car and share the xpenses, or let's see if finally the car is up to that long ride....

Feb 4, 2005 at 3:13 PM Post #83 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller
Shut!!!! My brother's car broke down, not sure if I will be able to make it, I will do my best though, but I think that for that long trip is not safe to use it anyway, if there are more members from this area that wants to come we could rent a car and share the xpenses, or let's see if finally the car is up to that long ride....

Sov, you can't use that excuse two weekends in a row
tongue.gif

I hope you can make it.

Feb 4, 2005 at 3:39 PM Post #84 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canman
Sov, you can't use that excuse two weekends in a row
tongue.gif

Nah, no need excuses, anyway I will be the only harmed, I will miss some wonderful systems, including yours.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The first time was the battery, so no big deal, we try ot charge it, and finaly we ended replacing it, now it is a new one....but that time is something more serious, the alternator (or something electrically related) is shot, the battery is good but it don't start, we evne have to tow it to the mechanics place, if they can get the parts today maybe it will be ready for tomorrow...let's pray for that, other option is that someone around pick me up and give me the ride, I have all the amps packed and ready....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back