Philips Fidelio X2?!
Feb 7, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #3,139 of 15,268
If you are serious about gaming, get yourself a mixamp, and use it with the x2 and boompro - awesomeness. Gta 5 grenade explosions are head rattling!

Feb 7, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #3,141 of 15,268
Thanks bavinck...I'll check all that out and see what I can come up with. Won't be until later since I'me at work right now.

Feb 7, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #3,143 of 15,268
In theory... the X2 box should have sticky tabs sealing it. If they were tampered with then its an open box item. I have returned items in the past because the box was definitely opened previously. On inspection the headphones or audio gear has had finger marks or small defects etc.

Feb 7, 2015 at 9:11 PM Post #3,144 of 15,268
In theory... the X2 box should have sticky tabs sealing it. If they were tampered with then its an open box item. I have returned items in the past because the box was definitely opened previously. On inspection the headphones or audio gear has had finger marks or small defects etc.

Yea, the tape was clearly put back on, and the box had some cosmetic defects. No comment on the headphones.

Feb 7, 2015 at 9:37 PM Post #3,145 of 15,268
I bought my X2s "new" from Amazon.com (not a third-party seller). Its box had no "sticky tabs" or tape, but everything seemed new to me. Are any of you guys receiving X2 boxes taped and/or sealed in plastic ?

Feb 7, 2015 at 11:03 PM Post #3,147 of 15,268
I bought my X2s "new" from Amazon.com (not a third-party seller). Its box had no "sticky tabs" or tape, but everything seemed new to me. Are any of you guys receiving X2 boxes taped and/or sealed in plastic ?

As you can see below my box came fully sealed. Soooo im a bit confused how people can receive non sealed items as brand new.

Feb 7, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #3,148 of 15,268
Mine was glued on one end of the box and tape sealed on the other, same as Townyj...both intact. Got mine through Amazon and they were sold by Amazon LLC. Not a third party seller.

Feb 8, 2015 at 12:04 AM Post #3,149 of 15,268

Write Amazon and complain. I had the same thing happen with my X1's last year, I had ordered them as new and they showed up with the tape cut and a fingerprint on the cup. I wrote Amazon and they apologized and offered to refund me 50 bucks or to replace them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back