Philips Fidelio X2?!
Mar 16, 2015 at 10:11 AM Post #4,141 of 15,268
I tested the Fiio D03K with the Vali (as of today actually), you will definitely wanna upgrade from the Fiio D03K. It's a bit strident and harsh.

The X2 sound fantastic off the Vali, though I feel the Magni 2 will be a better match. Testing the X2 with a solid state as the Creative X7, I feel I like it's texturing and cleanliness, and spaciousness off the X7 slightly over the more euphonic, but not as clean Vali. So my money is on the Magni 2 though the Vali is still wonderful with it.

Mar 16, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #4,143 of 15,268

No that would be a legit question? If I had a product leaking likely a toxic dye onto my customers I would try to address it.

It's something you wouldn't even notice, like a cockroach walking on your pillow while you're sleeping. 

Mar 16, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #4,145 of 15,268
Indeed, this particular dye used by Philips it's said to induce ebola!

Mar 16, 2015 at 8:48 PM Post #4,149 of 15,268
The hyperbole and paranoia here is delicious.

It seems like every other day something is wrong with the X2. Then most of the time several more people all have the same wrongs. I can only speak for myself, I have had no serious issues with the X2. Yes if I wanted to post little concerns and dislikes I could, but who would really care about my ocd. Also if by the second pair, I could not live with them, I would call it quits and move on.

Mar 16, 2015 at 9:14 PM Post #4,150 of 15,268
If dye was gonna kill me, I'd be dead by now. Dye is in our clothes, in our sheets, in our towels, etc. If you think our immune system is gonna fail because of some minor dye off pads, then just stop living, because everything kills. Everything.

These are probably the same type of people that eat questionable things on the daily. There's so much crap that we take in, yet we still live long lives.

Christ.

You choose to target one thing, but ignore everything else.

Whatva sad way to live. Paranoid about everything.

Mar 16, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #4,152 of 15,268
I wonder if you're a vegetarian + vegan who only wears organic clothing, drinks only herbal teas, and meditates.

Mar 16, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #4,153 of 15,268
Mar 16, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #4,154 of 15,268
Meat everyday, none of my clothes stain hardwood, I do prefer a nice white tea, do not meditate. 

Do you eat fast food, processed food, or foods with artificial coloring, flavors, and preservatives while gulping it down with soda, and then goes to sleep less than 5 minutes after devouring your snacks?

Mar 16, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #4,155 of 15,268
Reminds me of a story about a woman who slowly poisoned her husband for 40 years with mercury in his food. 40 years. His body adapted to it. Our bodies are wonderful things that filter out so much bad stuff we absorb DAILY. It adapts.

If you think some dye from some pads is gonna mess you up... Then Christ, may as well become bubble boy.

Wonder how people feel about the constant radiation being direftly injected into their ears by all these headphones. Omg brain cancer, someone help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back