Philips Fidelio X2?!
Feb 10, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #3,243 of 15,268
  how can i burn this headphone ?
what tracks can i use and how long ?

Play music. Anything really. Some people use pink noise. If you are not wearing them, turn the volume up just above a comfortable listening level but not too loud. How long...as long as you want really. No set time but seems that most people are reporting that some changes take place around the 10 hour mark up to around 200 hours. After that, anything that is going to happen has happened. 

Feb 10, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #3,244 of 15,268
  how can i burn this headphone ?
what tracks can i use and how long ?

Put them on your head and listen to your favorite music. Do this as often as possible.
L3000.gif

Feb 10, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #3,247 of 15,268

Except that it is. Very.

Your shoulder rubs it and it just makes a ton of noise, I might go grab the V-moda cable with the angled connector so that it goes a little off from my shoulder.

Maybe we wear different clothes...my cable rubs my shoulder and makes no noise:)

Feb 10, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #3,248 of 15,268

Except that it is. Very.

Your shoulder rubs it and it just makes a ton of noise, I might go grab the V-moda cable with the angled connector so that it goes a little off from my shoulder.

I agree...they are. It's largely the fabric covering that causes it I suspect. Not that all fabric covered cables do that. Obviously the cable underneath is not the best as far as shielding. I guess that's the cost of having a really flexible stock cable. I don't tend to notice it though when listening to music. I plan to recable though...not because of that but to shorten the cable and to have a 1/4" plug.

Feb 10, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #3,249 of 15,268
  Maybe we wear different clothes...my cable rubs my shoulder and makes no noise:)

You must be special then...lol... because mine are very microphonic as well and many others report the same issue.

Feb 10, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #3,250 of 15,268

Definitely worth recabling...I find the stock cable way too long and will probably ft a 1\4" Neutrik on it....I wish I could try these headphones in balanced mode but that would entail some butchering...

Feb 10, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #3,251 of 15,268

I messaged them a few days ago and haven't yet received a response.

Yep.  Mine doesn't show up as shipped, does yours?

Sorry to say but it looks like he has shut up shop.

That we know.  Whether or not he'll fulfill orders that were made before he closed up is the question.  Prospects are not great.

Feb 10, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #3,252 of 15,268

Yep.  Mine doesn't show up as shipped, does yours?

That we know.  Whether or not he'll fulfill orders that were made before he closed up is the question.  Prospects are not great.

Nope. Considering it's meant to arrive in 3 - 7 days, I'm not that hopeful. 

As this is my first Ebay purchase, I've been reading up on what to do if nothing turns up. Seems fairly straightforward. 

Feb 10, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #3,253 of 15,268
Package is at home waiting  for me to leave my stupid job.  Plan on burning in with some tunes whilst I listen and enjoy them.  Probably won't do any sort of mini review, but we'll see how much better they are than my HD598's.

Feb 10, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #3,254 of 15,268
Do any of you know if there is any way to expedite stuff with this Ebay Seller? Waiting until the estimated delivery date of Feb 27th really screws me over. He hasn't responded to any messages at all and I even tried pulling his phone number from paypal but it goes straight to voice mail. Just wanna cancel the transaction and be done with it and try to find a different way to get these headphones.

Feb 10, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #3,255 of 15,268
  Do any of you know if there is any way to expedite stuff with this Ebay Seller? Waiting until the estimated delivery date of Feb 27th really screws me over. He hasn't responded to any messages at all and I even tried pulling his phone number from paypal but it goes straight to voice mail. Just wanna cancel the transaction and be done with it and try to find a different way to get these headphones.

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/

In the past I've found they'll make you wait until AFTER the supposed delivery date to begin the process...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back