PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread
Oct 23, 2018 at 7:25 PM Post #496 of 551
I've been wondering what has been going on with Brandon lately too. I haven't heard from him at all, and in the past when I dealt with him he was very good with communications and accurate with lead times. However, I think what a lot of users here are saying is accurate though. There has been zero communication from him for quite some time, and he still has possession of a lot of users gear, and if he doesn't have possession of their gear, he has possession of their money for which no services or items were ever exchanged. Something isn't right.

Have faith in peterek. Last time I talked to him a while back he was dealing with some heavy life stuff. Life was chaos for him. I'm not trying to make excuses for him but I could sense he was going crazy with life.

Oct 24, 2018 at 11:10 AM Post #497 of 551
THEPETEREK's store at Etsy appears to no longer be there.

Oct 24, 2018 at 2:12 PM Post #498 of 551
Oct 27, 2018 at 5:28 PM Post #501 of 551
His life is apparently not so in shambles that he can't still fairly actively post the car projects he's working on/selling. It seems increasingly clear he has scammed/stolen thousands of dollars worth of people's gear here. This is a criminal case if you ask me.

Oct 29, 2018 at 7:35 AM Post #503 of 551
Well I hate to say it but as one of his supporters up until now, Things have gone south for me also.
18 weeks now since I paid him, 3 months of no contact even though I see him online almost every day ( Facebook )
He knew I needed a quick turnaround as it was to go with another review I was putting together, And never came through.
I sent him a message on the 23rd/24th of Oct saying all of this etc, And to this day he hasn't replied even though the message shows as seen.
I just checked the paypal claim and "the seller hasn't responded" since the 24th of this month. NOTE - He hasn't responded at all.
All he needed to do was pm me just quickly to say he hadn't forgotten me and give it 'X' number of weeks, But nothing.

I won't share any screenshots etc due to privacy,
but yeh, Sorry to have to say it but I've lost faith.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018 at 7:42 AM Post #504 of 551
He seem to ignore me too.

Is there a way i could do something if it is past 3 months after payment?

Could paypal open dispute at this point?

It really sucks that it comes to this...

Oct 29, 2018 at 7:53 AM Post #505 of 551
He seem to ignore me too.

Is there a way i could do something if it is past 3 months after payment?

Could paypal open dispute at this point?

It really sucks that it comes to this...

Well I opened a case at nearly 18 weeks so I would think you should be fine. :) It's a real shame this is happening as I believe he's a genuinely good chap.
But that was half of my Disability money which really could have gone elsewhere.

Oct 29, 2018 at 12:06 PM Post #507 of 551
Well I opened a case at nearly 18 weeks so I would think you should be fine. :) It's a real shame this is happening as I believe he's a genuinely good chap.
But that was half of my Disability money which really could have gone elsewhere.
Yeah, that really stinks, man. Something isn't right. My experience with him has always been positive, so this is just really weird. Whether it's funny business or not, a simple post here or re-opening the Etsy shop and posting a message there would probably put a lot of people at ease. Sorry to all the people who lost their gear.

Oct 29, 2018 at 12:16 PM Post #508 of 551
As someone who was interested in doing business with the guy, reading this thread is painful. Has no one considered taking legal action? A class action lawsuit or something. (I'm not well versed in law though)

Oct 29, 2018 at 2:49 PM Post #510 of 551
Can’t we just try to contact him through social media first?

I have, Numerous times with no reply, even though it comes up as message seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back