Perreaux "SXH2"
Aug 12, 2004 at 4:38 PM Post #46 of 69
Oh this is lovely. The only problem is that Totallywired can no longer ship international, and there's no distributor for Finland. I have a sinking feeling that Perreaux is starting to follow the Grado book of International Business.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Aug 12, 2004 at 5:18 PM Post #47 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by warubozu
I agree, if another retailer has the SHX2 with a price somewhere near what AA had for the SXH1 (within around $100) I'd probably go for one also.

Extremely tempting!

Aug 13, 2004 at 8:45 AM Post #48 of 69
Heh - if you really want Plainsong, Totally Wired is only just down the road from me. If and when they do come out perhaps I can help some international buyers get their hands on it.

Aug 13, 2004 at 10:45 AM Post #49 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Oh this is lovely. The only problem is that Totallywired can no longer ship international, and there's no distributor for Finland. I have a sinking feeling that Perreaux is starting to follow the Grado book of International Business.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I would be happy to help you out with this issue when the time comes.

As long as you :-

* introduce me to some finnish ladies with a ear for music
* introduce me to Hakkinnen and Raikonnen
smily_headphones1.gif

J/K

Cheers!

Aug 13, 2004 at 12:32 PM Post #55 of 69
Well...on that note :-

I have a German Headphone, Italian Amplifier, Japanese CD Player, European (dunno where) Interconnects.

But everything is powered by an American Power Conditioner and American voltage...

LOL
rs1smile.gif

Aug 13, 2004 at 1:01 PM Post #57 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Well...on that note :-

I have a German Headphone, Italian Amplifier, Japanese CD Player, European (dunno where) Interconnects.

But everything is powered by an American Power Conditioner and American voltage...

LOL
rs1smile.gif

Nice :)

Aug 13, 2004 at 4:00 PM Post #58 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by dstyslpr
Heh - if you really want Plainsong, Totally Wired is only just down the road from me. If and when they do come out perhaps I can help some international buyers get their hands on it.

Thanks!... As if I have the money right now, but I'll remember this thread and I may take you up on the offer when the time comes.
wink.gif

GS - Bleh, F-1 drivers!
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back