Perfect Bass Headphones for me? (SONGS INCLUDED)
Apr 27, 2010 at 6:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

mothot

New Head-Fier
Ok guys I know i made a thread about Bass HP alredy vut this time
i had an idea! i'll just give you links to the music i like listening to and
hopefully u will tell me wich headphones will be good for me usage!
so like i said many times before im looking for eaphones with a booming bass that will emphasize the kick! so i will enoy a good bass precice and not fat...
and again my budget is 100$ max!
i just want you people wich headphones with the combination of the
FiiO E5 will give me the bass i desire for
BTW i currently own a pair of AKG k430 wich im not satisfied with! so pls if u know em consider it in ur post!

songs:
i would recomend on downloading from zippyshare for a full quality mp3
or atleast watch at hq

heres a classic expample of the electro i like hearing:
Heiko & Maiko - Morseton
YouTube - Heiko & Maiko - Morseton (HQ)

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/88205454/file.html

Ez Feat Shoam@Gavirel - Janana
YouTube - Shoam & Gavriel Feat. EZ-JaNaNa

Zippyshare.com - Shoam___Gavriel_Feat._EZ-JaNaNa.mp3

Mor Avrahami - Makes me wanna (Original Mix)
YouTube - Mor Avrahami - Makes me wanna

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/6196116/file.html

Mondotek - Alive (PH Electro remix)
YouTube - Mondotek-Alive ( ph electro remix )

Zippyshare.com - Mondotek - Alive (ph electro remix).mp3

Steve H - Party Children (PH Electro Dirty Remix)
YouTube - Steve H - Party Children (PH Electro Dirty Mix)

Zippyshare.com - 06-steve_h-party_children__ph_electro_dirty_remix.mp3

GrooveshakerZ - Dont Leave Me Again (MTN Remix)
YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6CG5sI5EUA]YouTube - GrooveshakerZ - Dont Leave Me Again (MTN Remix)

Zippyshare.com - GrooveshakerZ - Dont Leave Me Again (MTN Remix) [WWW.CLUBLANDLV.COM].mp3

bomba - yee uhh (pipe vocal mix)
YouTube - bomba - yee uhh (pipe vocal mix).m4v

THX Alot in advance to who ever helps!

Apr 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #2 of 33
I'm not well read on the $100 range but I've seen the Audio Technica M50's and Sony XB700's mentioned for bass.

Apr 27, 2010 at 7:35 PM Post #4 of 33
I'd recommend the M50s as well, they are quite good for the price, and perfect for the bass that you seek. Also if you dont want to get those, the HD280s are not bad as well, however I don't really like them due to the clamping force.

Apr 27, 2010 at 8:31 PM Post #5 of 33
u sound like 100$ wouldnt satisfy those basses...
well... im not an audiophile im just a regular guy with sharp ears
who wants to get a lil bit more fun out of his music
and willing to spend 100$ for it
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM Post #8 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by mothot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any1 else recomend on the M50's?? i couldnt find alot of reviews on them trough the internet some information wouldnt hurt...

M50 is my vote too, they have great bass and are super comfortable. they also dont need the fiio e5, but if you do end up getting the fiio e5 they will sound a little better.

i would say you wont regret the m50, but then again everyone has their own taste in how music should sound...

Apr 27, 2010 at 11:20 PM Post #9 of 33
The sonys are Quite good too.. They have a more dynamic bass and Stage then most.. Quite comfy.. the mdr xb700 thingys

Apr 28, 2010 at 12:34 AM Post #10 of 33
I highly recommend you look into Fischer Audio's FA-004. It's under $100 and the bass is very, very nice.

Apr 28, 2010 at 12:42 AM Post #11 of 33
You said booming bass eh? Then Sennheiser HD 212 Pro would produce that which might overpower the rest of the frequency range a bit.
tongue.gif
I'm listening to those tracks atm with them and the bass is pretty much in-the-face soft but slightly "boomy" and I can feel it very well.

Bass is quite nice on those tracks, not hardstyle but I sounds like you like quite deep a bit boomier bass than very punchy but not so deep bass. I'd say XB700 or the much cheaper Sennheiser HD 212 Pro but this is not the best HP when it comes to mids and highs but does a decent job when EQd and the soundstage is actually quite good.

Apr 28, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #12 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I highly recommend you look into Fischer Audio's FA-004. It's under $100 and the bass is very, very nice.

wow, LFF. i've never seen that headphone before.
now i've got something to think about, as i'm searching for the best portable for my needs. (i've been reading about hd25-1, m50, esw9, etc.)

and this FA-004 looks like a smallish, light, superaural, isolating can. and sensitive enough to be driven by portable amp i suppose?

so we know it has good bass... no need for me to crash this thread, so... time for me to go do some searching...

Apr 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM Post #13 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWuss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow, LFF. i've never seen that headphone before.
now i've got something to think about, as i'm searching for the best portable for my needs. (i've been reading about hd25-1, m50, esw9, etc.)

and this FA-004 looks like a smallish, light, superaural, isolating can. and sensitive enough to be driven by portable amp i suppose?

so we know it has good bass... no need for me to crash this thread, so... time for me to go do some searching...

It's a new headphone and I'm running it through the paces. So far, I think these are fantastic, fun headphones. The bass is emphasized a bit but in a very good way. The imaging is superb. The price is amazing.

Apr 28, 2010 at 1:00 AM Post #14 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a new headphone and I'm running it through the paces. So far, I think these are fantastic, fun headphones. The bass is emphasized a bit but in a very good way. The imaging is superb. The price is amazing.

well. thanks for that bit of info. i searched, and only found ClieOS' review of their IEMs, but nothing on the fa-004...
will obviously await your review.
right?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2010 at 1:06 AM Post #15 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWuss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well. thanks for that bit of info. i searched, and only found ClieOS' review of their IEMs, but nothing on the fa-004...
will obviously await your review.
right?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Coming soon to a post near you.
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back