People I don't know are being overly nice to me and it's creeping me out
Oct 1, 2009 at 1:04 PM Post #31 of 43
Garlic chips won't help you. You need a fresh head of garlic. Preferably really pungent.

Oct 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM Post #32 of 43
I was thinking of eating the garlic chips then whispering sweet nothings in their ear. It worked on the CW.

Oct 2, 2009 at 4:14 AM Post #33 of 43
Carry an open bar of Irish Spring in your front pocket. That will work.

Oct 2, 2009 at 3:50 PM Post #34 of 43
Check under your bed before you sleep. Check the phone reciever for a bomb before using it for calls. Check your car before you start it or step on the brake. Chew gum.
I dont know why you need the gum, but McGuiver (spelling?) seems to be able to use it to get out of any situation, Paperclips also.

Immtbiker- the "I Love You Man" thing,......you need to go out to a bar maybe? (haha)
smily_headphones1.gif

*goes into a phonebooth (they still have those?) and changes into Super HeadFi Man*

Oct 2, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #35 of 43
I'm not paranoid, I'm just overly cautious to the point of mental disturbance. And be wary of those phonebooths, you might end up in wrong time period by accident. Happened to this doctor chick I knew, no fudgin'.

Oct 2, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #37 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Immtbiker- the "I Love You Man" thing,......you need to go out to a bar maybe? (haha)
smily_headphones1.gif

OK, but no bars with stalls with "foot tapping" procedures. This is purely aimed towards Kirosia, and being overly nice to him.

Oct 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #38 of 43
No offense immt, but if were to go craigin' I'd aim for someone younger. And female. And not a cop.

Oct 2, 2009 at 8:55 PM Post #39 of 43
Alright, alright....I'll find someone else to creep out!

Oct 5, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #40 of 43
did some girl randomly grab your ass? ...happened to me few weeks ago.....i felt violated

Oct 6, 2009 at 2:41 AM Post #41 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do walk around in a blue dress and flower bow, but that's nothing new.

if you're male, that would explain a lot.

If this is the case, ditch the phonebooks, and go with pillows. Upper torso.

Oct 6, 2009 at 2:51 AM Post #42 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
did some girl randomly grab your ass? ...happened to me few weeks ago.....i felt violated

Look, I already apologized... can't you just let it go, already??

Oct 9, 2009 at 7:31 PM Post #43 of 43
I was in class talking to another member, and one of the other students yelled "SHUT UP!" at us, before cackling with her gaggle of collegiate geese. I was quite perplexed, if we were loud why not just ask us to lower voices nicely? Is it possible that years of drug abuse and unprotected sex with strangers has left these young lasses near brain-dead? Or perhaps... it has begun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back