Penon Audio Thread - Products Releases and Impressions of IEM DAP AMP CABLE
May 20, 2022 at 7:15 AM Post #62 of 117
_DSC3417.jpg

OS133 paired with the CCA CRA+

Dropping by to post my quick impressions of the OS133 that I purchased a few weeks ago. The build quality on this cable is very good for the current asking price of $39. The braided cable is supple but at the same time feels resilient to wear and tear. The sleeve is woven not too loose and not too tight and is comfortable to wear. Microphonics are present but don't affect my enjoyment. The Y split moves easily and stays in position when cinched tight. The gold-plated copper accessories look and feel like something you would see on a cable from a much higher price bracket. The sound quality is what I have come to expect of silver plated OFC with a lower frequency emphasis but the fine resolution of silver plating. The OS133 seems to nicely complement / emphasise inherent staging capability on most of my sets too.

Would definitely recommend this one, especially if you want a high quality look at a budget price!

Last edited:
May 20, 2022 at 8:50 AM Post #63 of 117

OS133 paired with the CCA CRA+

Dropping by to post my quick impressions of the OS133 that I purchased a few weeks ago. The build quality on this cable is very good for the current asking price of $39. The braided cable is supple but at the same time feels resilient to wear and tear. The sleeve is woven not too loose and not too tight and is comfortable to wear. Microphonics are present but don't affect my enjoyment. The Y split moves easily and stays in position when cinched tight. The gold-plated copper accessories look and feel light something you would see on a cable from a much higher price bracket. The sound quality is what I have come to expect of silver plated OFC with a lower frequency emphasis but the fine resolution of silver plating. The OS133 seems to nicely complement / emphasis inherent staging capability on most of my sets too.

Would definitely recommend this one, especially if you want a high quality look at a budget price!

Second that @ian91

Pair quite nicely with the Fan too!

8A90D001-8E33-4A41-885B-E16D6C915A83.jpeg

May 22, 2022 at 11:31 AM Post #64 of 117
PENON OS133 IMPRESSIONS

tempImagew0iJhi.jpg

I purchased the OS133 a few weeks ago at the current sale price of $39 and am very pleased with it so far. The sound is smooth and balanced, suitable for use on probably just about any earphone. The gauge is not nearly as thick as most Penon cables, instead being about what I would call normal, allowing the braided cable to be very light, ergonomic, and pliable. There are no earhooks which I strongly prefer as earhooks often combine with my anatomy to yank the IEMs out of my ears; only Penon seems to regularly opt for a no-hook design aside from custom requests.

The hardware in particular is very eye-catching yet elegant; I normally dislike both carbon fiber and gold accents on my cables, but somehow the design really works and manages to look premium but not gaudy. For the current asking price I think this cable will meet a lot of peoples' wants and needs.

tempImagevLoIIi.jpg

May 31, 2022 at 3:26 AM Post #66 of 117

ECCI YST-03

2BA +1 Dynamic Driver Hybrid 2pin 0.78mm HiFi in-ear Earphone

YST-03 (5).jpg

Custom ultra-high dual balanced armature

Japanese CCAW voice coil dynamic driver

5N single crystal copper silver-plated cable

Acoustic Space Tuning Technology

PVD gold-plated border inlaid dyed natural abalone shells

Easy to push omnivorous, comfortable to wear

Starting from the heart, YST

ECCI earphones have always pursued the natural and transparent sound of sound, which is dominated by easy-to-push and long-lasting listening, and implements the theme of not getting tired of listening. Reference is aimed at matching mobile phones to portable lossless players, so that the pleasure of enjoying high-quality music can be brought to more different groups of people, this as a reason to open a new series of products Yinshite.

Auricle zone pressure adjustment, comfortable fit in the ear

Wear around the ear, with memory PU hose ear hooks, more comfortable and more stable to wear. The small cavity is in line with the shape of the human ear, and there is no pressure when wearing it for a long time.

Two-way frequency division hybrid driver, simplifying complexity, not blindly stacking materials, suitable is good

Two-way frequency division is a very common frequency division method in traditional HiFi bookshelf speakers, usually provided by large-sized speakers. Through multiple selection speakers with cooperative speaker manufacturers and then design and pairing combinations, physical frequency division and RC circuit frequency division are used to make the timbre accurate and the transition natural and loose.

Rich cable expandability

The cable is made of four-strand litz structure single crystal copper silver-plated, and the cross-braided wire can effectively reduce the loss and distortion of signal transmission. The custom 2pin 0.78mm interface is highly resistant to unplugging to ensure signal transmission.

YST03.jpg

Space reconstruction tuning

Comprehensive use of sound psychology, acoustics, subjective aesthetic, the strong depth of space conditioning, strengthen the specific non-sensitive frequency, enhance the depth of sound diving, improve the sound head space, improve the degree of music information separation to obtain similar to the room listening speaker from far and near experience.

Jewelry-grade appearance creates a light and luxurious texture

The PVD gold-plated cover is inlaid with dyed natural abalone shells, and with high-transparency resin, it has a jewelry-grade texture. The color of the natural panel is unique, making it a good-looking blind box, is a good sound and a bright accessory.

*The abalone shell has an uneven structure at the microscopic angle, and it can produce brilliant and colorful colors under different incident angles of the optical fiber, which is the real abalone shell. Panel appearance is random

YST-03 (4).jpg

Purchase link:​

https://penonaudio.com/ecci-yst-03.html

Last edited:
PENON Stay updated on PENON at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1221974387914138/ https://twitter.com/PenonAudio?s=09 https://www.instagram.com/penonaudio/ https://penonaudio.com/ penonaudio@hotmail.com
May 31, 2022 at 4:33 AM Post #67 of 117

ECCI YST-03

1BA + Dynamic Driver Hybrid 2pin 0.78mm HiFi in-ear Earphone

YST-03 (5).jpg

Custom ultra-high single balanced armature

Japanese CCAW voice coil dynamic driver

5N single crystal copper silver-plated cable

Acoustic Space Tuning Technology

PVD gold-plated border inlaid dyed natural abalone shells

Easy to push omnivorous, comfortable to wear

Starting from the heart, YST

ECCI earphones have always pursued the natural and transparent sound of sound, which is dominated by easy-to-push and long-lasting listening, and implements the theme of not getting tired of listening. Reference is aimed at matching mobile phones to portable lossless players, so that the pleasure of enjoying high-quality music can be brought to more different groups of people, this as a reason to open a new series of products Yinshite.

Auricle zone pressure adjustment, comfortable fit in the ear

Wear around the ear, with memory PU hose ear hooks, more comfortable and more stable to wear. The small cavity is in line with the shape of the human ear, and there is no pressure when wearing it for a long time.

Two-way frequency division hybrid driver, simplifying complexity, not blindly stacking materials, suitable is good

Two-way frequency division is a very common frequency division method in traditional HiFi bookshelf speakers, usually provided by large-sized speakers. Through multiple selection speakers with cooperative speaker manufacturers and then design and pairing combinations, physical frequency division and RC circuit frequency division are used to make the timbre accurate and the transition natural and loose.

Rich cable expandability

The cable is made of four-strand litz structure single crystal copper silver-plated, and the cross-braided wire can effectively reduce the loss and distortion of signal transmission. The custom 2pin 0.78mm interface is highly resistant to unplugging to ensure signal transmission.

YST03.jpg

Space reconstruction tuning

Comprehensive use of sound psychology, acoustics, subjective aesthetic, the strong depth of space conditioning, strengthen the specific non-sensitive frequency, enhance the depth of sound diving, improve the sound head space, improve the degree of music information separation to obtain similar to the room listening speaker from far and near experience.

Jewelry-grade appearance creates a light and luxurious texture

The PVD gold-plated cover is inlaid with dyed natural abalone shells, and with high-transparency resin, it has a jewelry-grade texture. The color of the natural panel is unique, making it a good-looking blind box, is a good sound and a bright accessory.

*The abalone shell has an uneven structure at the microscopic angle, and it can produce brilliant and colorful colors under different incident angles of the optical fiber, which is the real abalone shell. Panel appearance is random

YST-03 (4).jpg

https://penonaudio.com/ecci-yst-03.html
Very interesting. Same driver configuration as the YST-02. Is the tuning different! How does it compare? @Dsnuts are you reviewing this?

May 31, 2022 at 4:43 AM Post #68 of 117
Very interesting. Same driver configuration as the YST-02. Is the tuning different! How does it compare? @Dsnuts are you reviewing this?
Sorry for the mistake,YST-03 is 2BA+1DD,already corrected.
Thank you very much for your attention and for finding errors in a timely manner.

Last edited:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1221974387914138/ https://twitter.com/PenonAudio?s=09 https://www.instagram.com/penonaudio/ https://penonaudio.com/ penonaudio@hotmail.com
Jun 2, 2022 at 3:47 AM Post #69 of 117

SuperTFZ FORCE1​

Tesla Magnetic Group Beryllium-Coated Diaphragm 2pin 0.78mm HiFi in-ear Earphone​

FORCE 1.jpg

FORCE 1 design
SUPERTFZ FORCE1 earphones are positioned between "high-definition stage level" and "metaverse fashion". The design is inspired by crystal light, and the transparent all-hand resin integrated production process ensures sufficient texture and visual simplicity. The acoustic drive unit adopts the brand's fourth-generation Tesla dynamic technology, which is a reference-level stage monitor-level music earphone work.

Hi-Res high-resolution audio design standard
The referencelevel dual magnetic circuit dynamic system, the sound field bandwidth is powerfully improved, the performance in music quality and sound reproduction is incisive, the experience is completely refreshed, and the ultra-clear atmosphere of the live performance is truly felt, and the resolution is outstanding. It is the brand of SUPERTFZ Dynamic earphones with a leap in performance.

Lock in professional stage style
The powerful dynamic unit is equipped with a new type of Nano-coated diaphragm material, and the ability to capture sound details is even more brilliant. It is a new expert in interpreting stage-level sound. Not only the imaginary hearing resistance, but thanks to the balanced distribution of the three-frequency energy magnetic field, also brings a different pleasant listening feeling without sound coloration.

Tesla Flux full PRO mode
Thanks to the powerful Tesla dynamic unit design, the details that are difficult to interpret are presented in a shocking manner. The ultra-dynamic feedback system also makes the information present a more natural and realistic restoration performance, and has the function of precise instrument vocal positioning. In addition, sensitive transients are also outstanding.

Passive cavity elimination harmonic design
The well-designed Non-Cavity harmonic copper seat reduces the distortion rate to as low as 0.5%, and the sound quality have greatly improve. The static black background sound makes the music more integrated into the immersive experience, and the soft tone is in the ear.

Dual magnetic circuits-dual sound cavity 4K cinema sound system
The well-designed fourth-generation DualMagnetic force system makes the sound extremely natural and full, picks up all kinds of subtle information, and restores the sound effects of blockbuster level. Completely complete, coupled with strong low frequency flexibility, it is comparable to 4K-level high-definition visual effects.

HD silver-plated cable
2pin 0.78mm, stranded silver plated wire 4C*24*0.05 + 200D core wire surface enameled*IF Outer quilt: transparent TPU

Crystal symphony shines in the ear
Thanks to the powerful high-performance dynamic drive unit, FORCE 1 has great potential and is a leader in the interpretation of large-scale repertoires, and the experience with high-performance players is even better!
FORCE 1 (5).jpg

Puchase link:
https://penonaudio.com/supertfz-force1.html

Last edited:

Jun 8, 2022 at 11:52 AM Post #70 of 117
I've published my ACMEE Magic Sound 4S review, they fixed the issues with output power on the first model, and now I can say with confidence it's one of the best budget dongle options out there. As far as I'm aware at $69 it is the least expensive dual 3.5mm and 4.4mm dongle currently available, and moreover it has one of the best balanced power outputs on a dongle at any price. Slightly analytical with a bit drier timbre but very balanced sound overall.

DSC00181.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2022 at 12:22 AM Post #71 of 117

Rose QT9 MK2S

4BA+1 Dynamic Driver Hybrid MMCX HiFi Audiophile In-ear Earphone IEMs

Rose QT9 MK2S.jpg

QT-9 MK2S, HiFi flabship leading the new era

1 Tesla dynamic driver + 4 balanced armature

6 advantages make sound better

Bring you great sound with flagship hardware configuration regardless of cost.

Imported 4 flagship balanced armature drivers

10mm liquid crystal Tesla dynamic driver

3 frequency division

Ergonomic wear

1 dynamic driver + 4 balanced armature

Universal MMCX connector

5N OCC flagship cable

Ergonomic Design

It is more in line with the ergonomic design of European and Asian ear canal, which took more than 70 times appearance adjustment for comfortable wearing and collected more than200 groups of 3D data of European and Asian ears.

The 3rd generation of dynamic and balanced armature

QT9 has been updated for 3 generations in 5 years. To make QT9 have strong competitiveness, we have solved technical problems like phase difference and connection problem between harmonic distortion units by constantly optimizing the acoustic structure.

Great sound comes from great material

10mm Tesla dynamic driver with over 1T super magnetism

High performance LCP diaphragm

Japanese DAIKOKU coils with flagship configuration

Knowles 4 balanced armature

Dual 30018 IF balanced armature, dense voice.

Dual 30019 HF balanced armature, transparent sound.

Universal MMCX connector

Upgrading and replacing damaged cables are more convenient.

5N OCC cable, coaxial shielding structure

PET insulating layer

OCC outer shield

Teflon insulating layer

OCC transmission conductor

PMMA + aerial aluminum alloy shell

PMMA is a high toughness plexiglass material, but its unit weight cost is 4 times higher than that of silver. It remains intact even after being dropped from a height.

Aerial aluminum alloy panel, CNC 5 axis machining center. Trichromatic oxidation and no paint stripping.

ROSE tuning engineer led the tuning of QT9 series who has participated in the tuning of various classic models like ie7, mx980, A8. His tuning style, which is typically characterized by high vocal density and high resolution, has always been relatively balanced. With extremely high intonation, QT9 is a masterpiece that took him a year to adjust.

QT9 MK2S is the 3rd generation of QT9 series, designed to benchmark the market mainstream DD and BA flagship earphones. QT9 MK2S has unparalleled resolution quality: the DD + BA configuration generates a grand soundstage; two medium-frequency BA drivers make it have a very high-density vocal performance. The 10mm Tesla DD makes it easy to get low-frequency dynamics. The dual high - frequency BA drivers make it obtain excellent extended sense of treble performance. As a flagship, it's balanced but not mediocre
Rose QT9 MK2S (5).jpg

https://penonaudio.com/rose-qt9-mk2s.html

Jul 31, 2022 at 3:52 AM Post #73 of 117
FB_IMG_1659253963891.jpg

EST50 MONITORS & OS133 Penon adapter
- THE COMPLETE Package -

ISN EST50 & Penon OS133 audio adapter
An utterly atmospheric combo.....
Maybe my end game combo.....
Since yesterday having listened for the first time to EST50s using OS133 adapter everything has drastically changed.Nothing is the same anymore.....
Believe it or not i was more surprised than my last audition and post here regarding ISN H50...wich is a true ISN gem as well...
The main thing at this synergy that got enhanced right from the start was the depth of the stage (do not misunderstand me here.. EST50s have remarkable stage dimensions) Nevertheless since listening them on OS133 adapter every aspect of their allready big stage got improved even more, especially the depth resulting in an even better sense of separation and air between instruments , I could tell that easily from the start .....
Being at this hobby for about 7 years now ,those moments since yesterday will stay with me forever....
YOU HAVE TO HEAR IT TO BELIEVE IT 😃
My listening experience got enriched in numerous ways I could not even imagined before this....
It is a gorgeous synergy up to that point of being afraid to listen to EST50s alone....
Everything is freakingly adorable in this synergy..
The stereo image, the unbelievable depth of the scene, ,the resolution,the transients, the texture/timbre of the instruments,the sentimental approach of the recordings,the beyond description transparency and atmosphere being created.... EVERYTHING....
Nevertheless i can tell from that first listening session that EST50 is to me at least a MAJOR upgrade over the previous H40.
The instrument texture/timbre alone gets in a completely different level of superiority here with EST50
The separation/instrument placement in the stage gets to be the MAIN STAR OF THE SHOW...From the first song i could recognize that ....
As another headfier wrote in the past regarding H40 VS EST50.... ”with EST50 you can fly between the instruments” could not agree more with that statement and that's with straight out of the box listening...
me....in heavens now..........

(....5 hours later.....)
in case anyone wonders ......H40/H50/EST50....
which one suits me best ?
which one should i go for ???
Well...let me help you guys (always imho ...up to the point of ability , experience and understanding..)

H40 is clearly for everyone here under a restricted budget and undoubtedly offers a unique hi-fi experience , a much valuable introduction to the traditional ISN House Sound.Bombastic bass presentation, thick weighty sound ,BUT..transparent midrange....a classic on its own..

H50 is a slight departure from the traditional ISN sound signature and tuning focusing more on the sub bass rather than the mid bass region obtaining this way a thunderous sub bass impact easily distinctive and simply captivating....a more linear/ audiofilish approach in terms of tuning tuned more towards brightness resulting in a more sparkling overall presentation ,the absolute dream of any treble head out there imo......wide holographic dimensional scene a gem of a monitor..

EST50s is the absolute package for me..
The holy grail of monitors dare i say better...
The EPITOME of atmospheric sound reproduction
based on an remarkable scene depth and exquisite instrument separation gives to the listener everything he can ask or think for in a monitor nowadays..
Each instrument comes out with weight, authority and superior definition as it actually happens in the real world,as it happens in a live stage...
EST50s could easily fit into the 1000$ territory no doubt about it..... and do not expect any other upgrade after getting this one ....i mean do not even bother with other hi end established companies in the audio market like Unique Melody for example and their products...
Believe me i own UM MEXT and EST50s are way better in any area in any part of the spectrum guys.....
(the stability of the sound at high pitched volumes / the coherence of the stage / the balance between transparency and correct note weight... etc..)
It's their flagship for a reason and i confirm that without any doubt
It deserves every penny and more than this......
FB_IMG_1659253999632.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2022 at 3:40 AM Post #75 of 117

SuperTFZ Force King

Dual Magnetic 2-Way 2pin 0.78mm HiFi Audiophile IEM

4.jpg

Ultra-high dynamic performance earphones, ultra-high-definition, no sound coloring, more real

Tesla unit

Graphene diaphragm

Dual magnetic circuits and dual sound cavity

Two-crossover

Spatial loud field

Deep sound insulation and noise reduction

Professional stage tuning

Detachable cable

Dual magnetic circuit two-crossover technology

The SUPERTFZ dual-magnet unit has a strong driving force, and the efficiency is significantly improved compared with the ordinary single-magnet dynamic unit. The use of magnetic mechanics is reasonably matched with two high-performance rare earth neodymium magnets, which can reproduce ultra-clear resolution and strong bass at any time.

The drive unit with dual cavities, due to the addition of a tuning rear cavity, is mutually tuned with the front cavity of the unit, and the cavity is larger than that of the ordinary drive unit, which is equivalent to increasing the linear space of the unit. By adjusting the size of the rear cavity and the air permeability coefficient , can significantly improve the mid-frequency response, the sound is smooth, and at the same time reflect a broad and magnificent sound field, there are acoustic guide holes on the back of the drive unit, reasonable control of the guide holes can optimize the movement of the diaphragm, and the frequency response control can effectively improve the transient characteristics of the bass, and accurately Reproduce the rhythm of each frequency point to ensure the true restoration of the scene information.

The unit has an independent ultra-high frequency crossover technology, which is comparable to the resolution of the balanced armature, which can ensure the ultra-high frequency restoration and transient performance of some details of the musical instrument.

Custom on-ear design

FORCE 5 lightweight to wear, no invasive pain, no burden, comfortable and fun to create.

CNC carved aluminum mirror craftsmanship + crystal glass (natural wood)

Based on the contour shape of the human ear, the lightweight design is light and painless when wearing, providing a longer comfortable experience during your creative process.

Sense of presence, ultra-clear sound

FORCE 5 built-in dual-magnetic circuit two-way ultra-clear Tesla dynamic, creating an immersive experience of ultra-clear resolution space sound field.

Tesla's big power unit, five consecutive VGP award units

11.4mm super magnetic moving coil unit, N52 strong magnet, with graphene Nano-diaphragm, excellent restoration of various music information, flat frequency response without sound coloration, rich high-definition detail levels, and precise positioning, in your creative recording and contraction, precise calibration during mixing.

UHF frequency division technology

Based on the powerful and extraordinary ultra-high frequency crossover technology, the low resistance is easy to push, and even with a mobile phone, you can easily experience the sound quality of the flagship amp, and the flagship-like experience.

Professional stage tuning

More than 20 band singers and sound engineers participated in in-depth joint tuning to ensure the output of professional-grade real monitor sound and high reproduction without sound coloration, and to provide excellent sound support during live performances and mixing creation and recording.

Frequency response curve

5-40kHz ultra-wide bandwidth, reproducing high-precision and extremely accurate stage sound effects.

Support detachable cable

It supports 2pin 0.78mm detachable cable, which provides greater possibility for the performance improvement of the headset and the later playability.

Light to wear

The single side weighs only 5.8 grams, suitable for long-term unburdened wear, comfortable creation

2.jpg

Specification

Model: FORCE 5

Driver: 11.4mm dual magnetic circuit dual cavity Tesla magnetic group unit

Impedance: 16Ω

Sensitivity: 113dB

Frequency response: 20-40kHz

Plug: 3.5mm stereo straight plug

Cable: silver-plated cable

Cable length: 1.2m

Gray.jpg

Purchase link:
https://penonaudio.com/supertfz-force-king.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back