PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
Feb 20, 2014 at 7:00 AM Post #4,757 of 9,120
  May I ask where?  I read through the last page (although it's late and I just got back from work so I 'read' through it)  I thought I got a decent deal when I got a poopy sandisk 128gb for $69....  The EVO ssds are a ton faster than the one I have too.

Staples

Basically, it revolves around Staples online store having an alogrythim in where if you refresh the page enough, it gives you a discount up to 10% (I got 7% at first, then 8% then 10% discount). Then you go to checkout, and then you buy a coupon off another site for $2 which gives you $25 off on Staples and boom.

Feb 20, 2014 at 7:37 AM Post #4,758 of 9,120
Staples

Basically, it revolves around Staples online store having an alogrythim in where if you refresh the page enough, it gives you a discount up to 10% (I got 7% at first, then 8% then 10% discount). Then you go to checkout, and then you buy a coupon off another site for $2 which gives you $25 off on Staples and boom.
Interesting... Does this mean I should use Staples as a source of simple PC parts?

Feb 20, 2014 at 1:37 PM Post #4,760 of 9,120
Thinking about starting *and finishing* an actual game!

Likely going to be on Windows Phones/PCs, and will operate similar to a traditional 2D zelda/megaman x game.  Might port to WebOS, but it seems like an even bigger waste of time lol

Feb 21, 2014 at 1:19 PM Post #4,769 of 9,120
  1 - Go to your local Goodwill/Thrift
2 - Find the aging PC desktop section
3 - Grab a nice, heavy, thick steel tower
4 - Replace Internals
5 - Profit?

Replace with "Go to place of work (or someone's place of work) and salvage old PCs."

Works. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back