PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
Feb 3, 2014 at 8:37 AM Post #4,532 of 9,120
Haha, nothing at all. Guess I never saw those posts? I'm usually under the impression I'm the youngest around, being 16 and all, I seem to be a rarity in IRC and what not. Glad to see that someone younger resides here. >.<

Hope you don't stall on homework here like I do. :tongue_smile:  

Oh dear, we scared someone away.
I'm 15 and chat on irc all the time :p I get how it feels. :wink:

Feb 3, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #4,533 of 9,120
I'm 15 and chat on irc all the time
tongue.gif
I get how it feels.
wink.gif

tongue.gif

Feb 3, 2014 at 6:31 PM Post #4,540 of 9,120
  I don't think you guys are getting what I mean.

Those were poorly worded examples. The point isn't in the examples but rather in perception, theoretical, and direct numbers and the coorelation between them with failure rates. 

I'm not leaving this to just computers.

A slightly better example may be some workstation GPU's. There is evidence that a few GPU's in the past that were labeled as proffessional workstation cards were but the same 'gaming' GPU except targeted towards professionals who will pay for the certifications, software targetting etc. 

There are a few other cases of one same product being re sku'd etc for one company as opposed to another. Such as Laptops being SKU'd for a specific retailler.  ind The point of these cases NOT being in the product or example BUT in variables of models and the perception and theoretical and direct coorelation between all of those and failure rates

I love how Hitachi is part of WD now but WD really hasn't done anything with them as far as I've seen in the consumer market.

Those were only a few GPUs, and I wouldn't even call those gaming GPU's since they were lower end consumer GPU's with a higher pricetag and a Quadro or Firepro label slapped onto them. Most workstation GPUs nowadays are different though IIRC.

*peeks from behind cover*

Is it over?  I also stopped reading the posts after a while lol

Yup.

I'm 13 too

Nope.

I'm 19 too.

Nope.

Feb 3, 2014 at 7:57 PM Post #4,541 of 9,120
I'm currently running an i5-2500k with a GTX 680 (managed to nab for $90 taking advantage of litecoin miners lol), any potential for a bottleneck? I also streaming consistently, and I'm curious as to whether a 2600k would benefit me.

Feb 3, 2014 at 11:48 PM Post #4,544 of 9,120
  I'm currently running an i5-2500k with a GTX 680 (managed to nab for $90 taking advantage of litecoin miners lol), any potential for a bottleneck? I also streaming consistently, and I'm curious as to whether a 2600k would benefit me.

2500k's can easily do 4.5 on air. That wouldn't bottleneck the 680 a single bit. Difference between the 2500k and 2600k is less than 5% to none clock for clock at stock or overclocked.

Over 9000. Contains some element of truth.

Hey the younger you think I'am the better. 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back