Payment dispute: Someone is not paying for my goods already shipped (You be the judge)
Oct 1, 2011 at 10:21 AM Post #47 of 358
There is absolutely no logical argument for selling COD in today's market. Our bad deal was a decade ago, pre-PayPal. If the buyer is uncomfortable with limited feedback they c'est la vie. In this case it's fairly obvious that the buyer never had the funds/intended to pay.

Oct 1, 2011 at 10:28 AM Post #49 of 358

Quote:
That's why you gotta pay first before getting your hamburger at maccas. Since when does payment go after delivery?

Quote:

I always sell/buy with paypal fees included. That way scams are prevented. 

Quote:
Quote:
You ignored my question, should we exchange money two-fold in every single TRADE on head-fi?

No.

Your "common sense" is contradictory.

Oct 1, 2011 at 10:37 AM Post #50 of 358
The way I like to do trades is like the way I previously mentioned. But generally, not every trade should be dealt with the same way. It all depends on trust (feedback, previous dealings, etc.).

Oct 1, 2011 at 10:55 AM Post #52 of 358
Who is the buyer?

I don't care who the buyer is whether it is someone new or someone with greatt feedback over many years I would never ship before getting money. That's just silly so that is something to learn from in this situation. If a buyer wants you to ship before paying then I would move on to someone else who wants to buy it. Also you should have shipped them better with some padding and such instead of just throwing the customs in. I hope you learned from this at least in that you should never ship before getting paid. 

I do hope that there is some kind of resolution to this and that you have learned from this situation.

Oct 1, 2011 at 11:27 AM Post #56 of 358
Hi,
Do you think Interpol/or Canadian police can help me with this?
It is starting to feel like a theft to me~
you take something without paying.
Then you disappear without a word for more than a day,
Can the shopkeeper report the matter to the police?
There's absolutely no reason for him not to be on here when he knows he have not paid/or return the goods.

Right now I have his home address,
Email, and all the recorded conversations in my pm (with time included)
Not to mention my bank account records which will easily show I didn't get the 405usd.

Can I make a case against him?

I think he might lose due to the recorded evidence I have.
I'll give him till Sunday to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back