Paris Hilton's CD
Jun 19, 2006 at 9:37 PM Post #46 of 70
what this thread needs...
kate3.jpg

is more kate bush

Jun 19, 2006 at 9:58 PM Post #48 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX
Can't wait to hear her duet with Kevin Federline. ITS GONNA BE BANGIN!

Yeah...

...Bangin' my head against the wall till I'm bloody to keep my mind off the pain of having to listen
biggrin.gif

BTW, I actually heard his crap for maybe thirty seconds, and without a doubt those two are definitely in the same league. They suck so much even light can't escape LOL.
600smile.gif
Abe

Jun 19, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #49 of 70
Like most things, peoples mileage may vary. That being said - I dislike Brittany Spears and absolutely hate Paris Hilton. To me they are the very definition of what is wrong with America today. I think the best thing someone can do is 1) avoid supporting them in anyway they can or 2) kill them. I eagerly await the day when I read the headline "Brittany Spears killed by Trashy Husband" or "Paril Hilton mauled by pet poodle".

I haven't even finished saying what I wanted to and I am pissed.
mad.gif

Jun 20, 2006 at 4:11 AM Post #51 of 70
Why do people "put down" something because of popularity? Check out what happens with many common items, including Goodman A/Cs, Dell PCs, and Ford vehicles. Sure, they're by no means perfect, but they aren't that bad. Some users have problems, while others have no problem at all. Remember, YMMV.

Much the same, I don't particularly like the combination of an ATi video card and an AMD64 CPU, yet there are many users who do mix the two and never report a problem. (I've heard that it has changed recently, but I'm sticking to nVidia for AMD64 until I can verify that ATi and AMD64 will reliably work together.)

Or for a much more dramatic example, I absolutely hate IE. I have switched to Firefox and will stick with it until something better appears (assuming it will). Yet, there are some who still like to use IE, and with the right settings, it's actually quite secure. When they don't want to switch, I just tell them to secure it.
Quote:

*cardiac arrest*

Um, you should have used the proper term, which is "Kernel Panic". (Or "BSOD" for Windows.)

Jun 20, 2006 at 4:52 AM Post #53 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by star882
Why do people "put down" something because of popularity? Check out what happens with many common items, including Goodman A/Cs, Dell PCs, and Ford vehicles. Sure, they're by no means perfect, but they aren't that bad. Some users have problems, while others have no problem at all. Remember, YMMV.

Much the same, I don't particularly like the combination of an ATi video card and an AMD64 CPU, yet there are many users who do mix the two and never report a problem. (I've heard that it has changed recently, but I'm sticking to nVidia for AMD64 until I can verify that ATi and AMD64 will reliably work together.)

Or for a much more dramatic example, I absolutely hate IE. I have switched to Firefox and will stick with it until something better appears (assuming it will). Yet, there are some who still like to use IE, and with the right settings, it's actually quite secure. When they don't want to switch, I just tell them to secure it.

Um, you should have used the proper term, which is "Kernel Panic". (Or "BSOD" for Windows.)

Do you HONESTLY think that we think her music is total garbage just because it's popular?
tongue.gif

I hope you're not serious....

Jun 20, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #54 of 70
Quote:

Why do people "put down" something because of popularity?

Hilton is not popular; she just impinge herself on to the mass media in the tasteless way typical of "socialites". They think they're the rulers of the world when everybody laughs at their backs.

Jun 20, 2006 at 5:33 AM Post #55 of 70
Quote:

Dude, At least ford, dell and the rest have SOME admirable qualities...its really wrong to compare them to paris hilton..thats like...like what i said earlier on....saying S&$T really do taste like pizza....or china mass produced made goods have excellent top notch QC...

popularity is one thing...quality and class....thats what we're talking bout...

what the world really needs..apart from kate bush...is more beth gibbons and Keren Ann

Jun 20, 2006 at 7:06 AM Post #56 of 70
In defense of Britney Spears (I never thought I'd hear myself saying that) her songs were very well-crafted and produced pop tunes. That's an art form unto itself, if not entirely "art".

As much as I love Paris Hilton as a pure junk neo-celebrity, that song is just awful. You'd think with as much money as she has, she'd at least hire Rick Rubin! Well, i guess there are some voices you just can't help...

rolleyes.gif

Jun 20, 2006 at 7:35 AM Post #57 of 70
http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/04/...n-a-hard-time/

While my wife and I were driving home from dinner we saw a Mercedes SLR on the 10 freeway, the SLR's right lower rear light was out and car was being driven erratic especially when the car swooped and cut off about three cars just to make the connection from the 10 to the 405. My wife said there is only one person in Los Angeles that is reported to have this car. That's right our favorite person, Pair Hilton.
icon10.gif

Jun 20, 2006 at 7:44 AM Post #59 of 70
Haha! I knew it, someone that scatterbrained couldn't possibly have any driving sense either! Makes me wonder if a door says push she pulls on it
smily_headphones1.gif

600smile.gif
Abe

Jun 20, 2006 at 8:14 AM Post #60 of 70
One of the best photos has got to be the last one on the bottom with her head cocked to the left in wonderment and her left foot pointed inward like a duck and those ugly toes…
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back