Paris Hilton's CD
Jun 19, 2006 at 5:44 AM Post #31 of 70
you know that frist track off butch walkers "left of self centered"?...maybe thats what she needs..ROCK VOCAL POWER! and maybe she'll sell a million gazillion records

watched it last night during the half time for france vs south korea...before i knew who it was, first thing in my mind was. "who the F$#K is this sad S&^T?" found out...watched for 30 secs...traumatised...had nightmares after that..thank god wasnt bout her..but i blame her still..sigh

that and that Ronan Keating song..IRIS...What was he thinking of covering that song...the vid was funny at least...looks like something outta some old school P^%N..melody in love i think..why the hell did goo goo dolls say yes to him?

saying paris hilton is hot is like saying cow manure taste like pizza

Jun 19, 2006 at 7:15 AM Post #32 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by 909
I heard the single (unfortunately) while driving home with my wife from the grocery store. It was a very painful listen. I can’t figure out who would buy this CD.

Wait wait wait... Now hold a sec...

Now, you actually HEARD that noise coming out of your radio? Dude, seriously, can you still hear anything? Put on some music, and tell me if your ears work, cause I know after listening to that horrendous sh** my ears sure wouldn't
gs1000.gif

600smile.gif
Abe

Jun 19, 2006 at 7:20 AM Post #33 of 70
*sees topic title*
*opens topic hoping it's not true*
*cardiac arrest*

Jun 19, 2006 at 7:24 AM Post #34 of 70
What...

I didn’t hear that…

You said something?
confused.gif

Ah, silence at least right now it’s as quite as it can be...

I wouldn't listen to that Hilton garbage on my GS-1000 because it might result in some sort of irreversible damage not only more so to my ears but then the cans too.
tongue.gif

Jun 19, 2006 at 7:28 AM Post #35 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by iSleipnir
*sees topic title*
*opens topic hoping it's not true*
*cardiac arrest*

there is currently no available cure...

Jun 19, 2006 at 7:34 AM Post #36 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by 909
What...
I didn’t hear that…
You said something?
confused.gif

Ah, silence at least right now it’s as quite as it can be...
I wouldn't listen to that Hilton garbage on my GS-1000 because it might result in some sort of reversible damage not only more so to my hearing but the cans too.
tongue.gif

ROFLMAO! My Paris Hilton's signing ability burn has to be the best joke I've ever said about her, and perhaps one of the most deserved
very_evil_smiley.gif

And yeah, definitely a good thing you didn't subject your GS1000's to torture, they might not have lasted through a whole song!

600smile.gif
Abe

Jun 19, 2006 at 7:43 AM Post #37 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanY
She's a creation of the media companies, nothing more. No talent, no beauty (I find her frighteningly ugly, to be honest), no deep intellect, and no accomplishments, just a cynical willingness of the media companies to keep promoting her as a "brand."

Yet it works... we all talk about her.

If anyone hasn't seen the video, here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75e2fFS95Ds

Ok, the video was better when Herb Ritz (RIP) directed it and it starred Madonna singing Cherish.

And yes, you're not alone, she really is frighteningly ugly. *shivers in disgust*

Decay
3000smile.gif

Jun 19, 2006 at 7:50 AM Post #38 of 70
I couldn't last through the hold song without turning it down. Then my wife commented that her voice sounded way too airy and slippery. Before the song ended the DJ had enough sense to stop torturing his listeners. Definitely not going to subjecting my ears to that crapola again. Once is one time too many.

Jun 19, 2006 at 9:10 PM Post #45 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit
Britney Spears embarrasses me as a Louisianaian.

Pairs Hilton embarrasses me as an American.

I want to see them make out.

Still on the floor LOL
how funny! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back