Panasonic RP-HTX7 or JVC HARX700?
Aug 28, 2011 at 12:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

iTzTECHKiNG

New Head-Fier
I have been looking at headphones for a while and I have landed on these 2.
I'm a heavy electro/dubstep/trance/etc.... listener and was wondering which one of these would be best?
I only picked these because i'm on an extremely low budget with college starting in a few days so I can't go out and buy some ATH-M50's like I want to but for now I'm settling down with a good $30-$45 headset.
I'm no audiophile or anything so I don't really know much.

What would you guys say?
If there's a different pair of headphones that you think is better at the price range ($30-$45), Tell me and why you think they are good.
FYI: I wear glasses so that might be a deciding factor

Panasonic RP-HTX7:

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RP-HTX7-Monitor-Headphones-Black/dp/B001BEAI4W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313556573&sr=8-3.

JVC HARX700:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013OWPV4

Aug 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM Post #4 of 7
I've only had the HARX700, so I can't comment on the Panasonic, but the JVCs are fantastic for the price. They are more tuned towards the lower end of the spectrum, but they're not big-boomy-thumpy bass. They're actually quite clean and very pleasing to listen to and wear for hours. Hope that helps.

Aug 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM Post #6 of 7

Awesome. :D
Quote:
The RP-HTX7's would be great for your genres. I haven't heard the JVC's though.

I've pretty much decide to go with the RP-HTX7's.
Is there anyway I can change the headbands?
I wanna get an all black one and my brother wants an all white one, We wanna switch headbands so Mine would be Black w/ White and his would be White w/ Black.
Anybody know?

Aug 28, 2011 at 4:04 PM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
That didn't really help me at all. All the headphones they suggested were IEM's. Don't really want those earphones. Thanx for the suggestion though.

Sorry, I didn't know that you strictly wanted headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back