Hey guys. I'm still a noob when it comes to sound, but probably better than the average person. Anyways, what are some good headphones with a ton of bass (think skullcandy bass, but not the same shitty quality) for about $20. Thanks for all the help!!
Related Forum Threads
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Quick! Best cheap JVC in ear for Drum & Bass/Bassy Music. Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone advice needed! Last post on 6/27/12 at 1:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphone graph Last post on 10/18/11 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones for 20$ Last post on 9/23/11 at 12:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
Cheap Bassy Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 103/9/11 at 2:19pmpost #3 of 103/9/11 at 3:07pmpost #4 of 103/9/11 at 3:17pmpost #5 of 103/9/11 at 4:32pm
I know I haven't posted much on this forum, but I can vouch for the Metro-Fi 220's being very "bassy". They performed great all across the board, in my opinion. The only reason I upgraded from them is because the cord broke at the plug, and I was sick of the Radio Shack "universal" plug cutting in and out every minute. I believe the 220's are going for $30 on ebay right now, which is a heck of a price for what you're getting.post #6 of 103/9/11 at 4:52pmpost #7 of 103/9/11 at 5:11pmpost #8 of 103/9/11 at 6:25pmpost #9 of 103/10/11 at 7:30am
For big-arse basses, try the TDK EB900. I can't stand the basses on these!
For something more balanced, try the Meelec M9 or M6. Not at the same level than the TDK's though.
Of course, the JVC Air Cushions are worth mentioning. Big basses, too, and decent price.post #10 of 103/10/11 at 9:37am
I think the Sony MDR-EX series of universal IEMS are bassy but decent for their price if they get discounted. I use some MDR-EX55's that I picked up for like $30 on sale that I leave connected to my work computer for conference call and music streaming if I don't want to bring out my portable set up.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap Bassy Headphones
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 42 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 44 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 2 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Is the HE-500 as dark as the HD650? 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)