Hey guys. I'm still a noob when it comes to sound, but probably better than the average person. Anyways, what are some good headphones with a ton of bass (think skullcandy bass, but not the same shitty quality) for about $20. Thanks for all the help!!
Related Forum Threads
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Quick! Best cheap JVC in ear for Drum & Bass/Bassy Music. Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone advice needed! Last post on 6/27/12 at 1:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphone graph Last post on 10/18/11 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones for 20$ Last post on 9/23/11 at 12:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Cheap Bassy Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 103/9/11 at 2:19pmpost #3 of 103/9/11 at 3:07pmpost #4 of 103/9/11 at 3:17pmpost #5 of 103/9/11 at 4:32pm
I know I haven't posted much on this forum, but I can vouch for the Metro-Fi 220's being very "bassy". They performed great all across the board, in my opinion. The only reason I upgraded from them is because the cord broke at the plug, and I was sick of the Radio Shack "universal" plug cutting in and out every minute. I believe the 220's are going for $30 on ebay right now, which is a heck of a price for what you're getting.post #6 of 103/9/11 at 4:52pmpost #7 of 103/9/11 at 5:11pmpost #8 of 103/9/11 at 6:25pmpost #9 of 103/10/11 at 7:30am
For big-arse basses, try the TDK EB900. I can't stand the basses on these!
For something more balanced, try the Meelec M9 or M6. Not at the same level than the TDK's though.
Of course, the JVC Air Cushions are worth mentioning. Big basses, too, and decent price.post #10 of 103/10/11 at 9:37am
I think the Sony MDR-EX series of universal IEMS are bassy but decent for their price if they get discounted. I use some MDR-EX55's that I picked up for like $30 on sale that I leave connected to my work computer for conference call and music streaming if I don't want to bring out my portable set up.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap Bassy Headphones
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 18 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 51 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH-600 TH600 Closed Headphone Used 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › V-Moda Crossfade M-100 (EU) 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 2 minutes ago
- › New setup for small space - Scarlett 18i8, Schiit Magni 2, K702... 2 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 3 minutes ago
- › V-Moda M-80 Vs. Sennheiser HD 558 (Headphones for someone sensitive... 3 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3