Hey guys. I'm still a noob when it comes to sound, but probably better than the average person. Anyways, what are some good headphones with a ton of bass (think skullcandy bass, but not the same shitty quality) for about $20. Thanks for all the help!!
Related Forum Threads
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Quick! Best cheap JVC in ear for Drum & Bass/Bassy Music. Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone advice needed! Last post on 6/27/12 at 1:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphone graph Last post on 10/18/11 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones for 20$ Last post on 9/23/11 at 12:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
Cheap Bassy Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 103/9/11 at 2:19pmpost #3 of 103/9/11 at 3:07pmpost #4 of 103/9/11 at 3:17pmpost #5 of 103/9/11 at 4:32pm
I know I haven't posted much on this forum, but I can vouch for the Metro-Fi 220's being very "bassy". They performed great all across the board, in my opinion. The only reason I upgraded from them is because the cord broke at the plug, and I was sick of the Radio Shack "universal" plug cutting in and out every minute. I believe the 220's are going for $30 on ebay right now, which is a heck of a price for what you're getting.post #6 of 103/9/11 at 4:52pmpost #7 of 103/9/11 at 5:11pmpost #8 of 103/9/11 at 6:25pmpost #9 of 103/10/11 at 7:30am
For big-arse basses, try the TDK EB900. I can't stand the basses on these!
For something more balanced, try the Meelec M9 or M6. Not at the same level than the TDK's though.
Of course, the JVC Air Cushions are worth mentioning. Big basses, too, and decent price.post #10 of 103/10/11 at 9:37am
I think the Sony MDR-EX series of universal IEMS are bassy but decent for their price if they get discounted. I use some MDR-EX55's that I picked up for like $30 on sale that I leave connected to my work computer for conference call and music streaming if I don't want to bring out my portable set up.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap Bassy Headphones
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 54 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › DAC for speaker (tesi 260) and headphones (Fidelio X1). Help! 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for tv use? 5 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)