Hey guys. I'm still a noob when it comes to sound, but probably better than the average person. Anyways, what are some good headphones with a ton of bass (think skullcandy bass, but not the same shitty quality) for about $20. Thanks for all the help!!
Related Forum Threads
- philips 9700 VS Sony MDR EX50 VS Sennheiser MX 580 Last post on 9/2/12 at 9:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Quick! Best cheap JVC in ear for Drum & Bass/Bassy Music. Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone advice needed! Last post on 6/27/12 at 1:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphone graph Last post on 10/18/11 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- headphones for 20$ Last post on 9/23/11 at 12:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
COMPANY: Sennheiser MODEL: HD598 COST: $299 CAD - $250 USD – Note: often on sale for much less TYPE: Open, Dynamic, Over-Ear DRIVER SIZE: 40mm neodynium FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 12 Hz – 38.5...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I've been working with Trinity (Trinity Audio Engineering) for almost a couple of years now. I don't...
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Cheap Bassy Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 103/9/11 at 2:19pmpost #3 of 103/9/11 at 3:07pmpost #4 of 103/9/11 at 3:17pmpost #5 of 103/9/11 at 4:32pm
I know I haven't posted much on this forum, but I can vouch for the Metro-Fi 220's being very "bassy". They performed great all across the board, in my opinion. The only reason I upgraded from them is because the cord broke at the plug, and I was sick of the Radio Shack "universal" plug cutting in and out every minute. I believe the 220's are going for $30 on ebay right now, which is a heck of a price for what you're getting.post #6 of 103/9/11 at 4:52pmpost #7 of 103/9/11 at 5:11pmpost #8 of 103/9/11 at 6:25pmpost #9 of 103/10/11 at 7:30am
For big-arse basses, try the TDK EB900. I can't stand the basses on these!
For something more balanced, try the Meelec M9 or M6. Not at the same level than the TDK's though.
Of course, the JVC Air Cushions are worth mentioning. Big basses, too, and decent price.post #10 of 103/10/11 at 9:37am
I think the Sony MDR-EX series of universal IEMS are bassy but decent for their price if they get discounted. I use some MDR-EX55's that I picked up for like $30 on sale that I leave connected to my work computer for conference call and music streaming if I don't want to bring out my portable set up.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap Bassy Headphones
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 2 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 35 seconds ago
- › What's you're Favourite Place to listen to Music? 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 1 minute ago
- › MusicMaker ShockWave III 5 Driver Hybrid (1DD + 4BA) 1 minute ago
- › Keep smiling and laughing 2 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...