Panasonic RP-HJE900 Zirconia Review
Jul 17, 2010 at 4:29 PM Post #47 of 599

Quote:
^ Let's face it, they are just not made for you, agressive highs and such. Speaking of which, every time I put on the SM3 I can't help thinking these are mark2410 phones.
smile_phones.gif

yes your probably quite right, i really ought to sell the 900's but they are just so pretty

Jul 19, 2010 at 4:47 AM Post #51 of 599
Thanks a lot JxK and dfkt for your kind responses. Those surely helped at least.

I still can say though that I tend to be really sensitive to harsh treble and I think to IEM also in general when it comes to overall comfort and ease of use. That's why I'm thinking of staying on the earbuds path for now. Will read further. Who knows I might just click something that will help me to finally decide. Still waiting for TM5 to come back in stock or to some MX980 for sale. Cheers.

Jul 19, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #53 of 599
Well, over the weekend I found out how horrible the stock tips are. They kept falling straight out of my ears. I got my Sony Hybrid tips today and have been trying the small and medium sizes. So far I like the smalls more but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Silly me ordered 7 pairs of mediums and only 2 pairs of smalls. I guess I'll put the mediums up on the FS threads and see if anyone will trade for some smalls.

Jul 21, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #58 of 599
Maybe some UK head-fi members will help you out or if there's a mail forwarding in UK. That's a very good price and even cheaper than the local store here.

Jul 22, 2010 at 3:26 AM Post #60 of 599

Quote:
Maybe some UK head-fi members will help you out or if there's a mail forwarding in UK. That's a very good price and even cheaper than the local store here.

Doesn't the price come out to a little over $100 USD and then you have to pay to have a UK Head-Fi'er to send them to you. Don't they still sell for about the same on amazon from J&R?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back