Out of stock now - Altec Lansing IM716 $20 shipped from newegg
Mar 27, 2008 at 4:33 PM Post #31 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by dkjohnso /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine's already been shipped. Go Newegg!

Mine are still processing. It will be funny if I don't get mine shipped while others do
frown.gif
. Next time I might wait to post until after I have a tracking #
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 27, 2008 at 5:01 PM Post #34 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by os2k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine are still processing. It will be funny if I don't get mine shipped while others do
frown.gif
. Next time I might wait to post until after I have a tracking #
smily_headphones1.gif

mine is also still processing but i'm 99% sure that it'll get shipped out today. newegg always ships out on the same day if i place an order before 2pm or so. i think newegg has a warehouse in new jersey which is where i live, and i've received many items only a day after the order was placed even via ups ground. so i am expecting mine to arrive tomorrow, if not by saturday.
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2008 at 5:06 PM Post #35 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrototypeX2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, it uses ER4P drivers I believe.

Just ordering a pair right now
biggrin.gif

I thought it used ER-4S drivers with some kind of bass boost? I read another thread on them.

Mar 27, 2008 at 5:19 PM Post #37 of 163
I grabbed a couple pairs to replace my Shure e2c's that have broken more times than I can count. Thanks for notifying everyone of this killer deal!

Mar 27, 2008 at 5:25 PM Post #38 of 163
Damn this has to be a pricing mistake on the website coz the im616s are selling for $89. **** and i just bought mine 2 weeks ago from amazon for $54 shipped. Awwww... grab it b4 they realize.

Mar 27, 2008 at 5:57 PM Post #40 of 163
I'm thinking of getting some more as gifts for people- can't believe they are still in stock!

The recent Denon D200 deal went by fast, but these are still up.

$20 for these is THE best bang for the buck deal you can get- fact. . heck, I paid $130 new for the ER4p and that to me was a deal.

Mar 27, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #42 of 163
^^ I'm pretty sure it is... shipping has nothing to do with it... they have to ship once the order is placed... they just haven't realised the pricing mistake yet. Neway it's all the better that they don't.

Mar 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM Post #43 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by goober-george /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What type of sound signature does the im716 have Beyers, Senns, Grados? Just wondering, I should be ordering later anyways.

etys.

Mar 27, 2008 at 6:06 PM Post #44 of 163
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
etys.

Can the etys be compared to any of the above brands or other brand? I'm hoping they differ from Grados because I'd like to get a taste of a different sound signature. Sorry for asking again.

Mar 27, 2008 at 6:07 PM Post #45 of 163
Many thanks for this! I just ordered a pair as backup and hope Newegg ships them out before they realize the mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back