Oriveti OH300 + OH500 (3/5 driver hybrid IEM's) Thread
Jan 4, 2022 at 6:09 AM Post #256 of 262
Anyone with OH500 experience know how they’d compare sound signature wise with the Thieaudio Oracles?
It’s actually tuned quite similar, Oracle has deeper bass and slightly thicker and more texture in midrange with Harmanish upper midrange. While the OH500 is more relax and dark by avoid any harshness.

Jan 9, 2022 at 1:42 PM Post #257 of 262
Just purchased a pair of the OH500 and still getting used to the sound sig, compared to the New Primacy.

Really feeling like the recessed upper mids and treble is a bit of a let-down. But not sure if it’s related to the tips.

Currently using the Astell Kern SR15 with stock cable (which I LOVE on the ONP’s) and can’t shake the feeling I’m missing something.

Will keep comparing and listening.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2022 at 8:45 PM Post #258 of 262
Just purchased a pair and still getting used to the sound sig, compared to the New Primacy.

Really feeling like the recessed upper mids and treble is a bit of a let-down. But not sure if it’s related to the tips.

Currently using the Astell Kern SR15 with stock cable (which I LOVE on the ONP’s) and can’t shake the feeling I’m missing something.

Will keep comparing and listening.
With the OH500:

Okay - just changed size of stock tips and it’s a different ballgame!
My brain had to adjust to the new sound signature, as well.

I am in awe! Layering and details are out of this world.

An incredibly emotional tuning that really lets you listen for hours without any sense of time passing. Vocals are amazing and a really great handling of dense classical pieces. Soundstage is huge.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2022 at 6:51 AM Post #259 of 262
Okay - just changed size of stock tips and it’s a different ballgame!
My brain had to adjust to the new sound signature, as well.

I am in awe! Layering and details are out of this world.

An incredibly emotional tuning that really lets you listen for hours without any sense of time passing. Vocals are amazing and a really great handling of dense classical pieces. Soundstage is huge.
Sorry , can't understand for which model you are talking about 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back