Oriolus Traillii Electrostatic Hybrid IEM discussion thread
Jun 13, 2021 at 12:24 AM Post #2,791 of 8,052
Jun 13, 2021 at 12:26 AM Post #2,792 of 8,052
Over the Utopia? Or he1000se? Interested to hear your thoughts. I found the final house sound a tad bright but technically excellent. I do know my dealer really likes it though! It’s an excellent headphone
I had the final x Dita SK and really liked its sound, but only when it is driven by C9. I figured that if I would need to use C9 anyway, maybe it is better for me to just get the D8000 Pro. :)

Jun 13, 2021 at 6:53 AM Post #2,793 of 8,052
After a couple of days with the Trailli, I have to say that I'm completely blown away by them. I can't quite put my finger on what makes them so good. Everything just sounds so 'right' with pretty much any genre I throw at them.

Jun 13, 2021 at 7:40 AM Post #2,794 of 8,052
I had the final x Dita SK and really liked its sound, but only when it is driven by C9. I figured that if I would need to use C9 anyway, maybe it is better for me to just get the D8000 Pro. :)
Great headphone...I loved it when I owned it

Jun 13, 2021 at 9:07 AM Post #2,795 of 8,052
Jun 13, 2021 at 9:36 AM Post #2,796 of 8,052
Hah, I was just kidding.

Anyway, @KickAssChewGum has entered the birdhouse...

:scream::scream::scream:

:pray:
He hasn’t posted it on here but @Alabama Blues has a bird incoming as well.

Correct me if I’m wrong but we still haven’t had anyone dislike it, have we? Still undefeated? @Alabama Blues isn't gonna dislike it either since he enjoys the Fourte... and I’ll say the quiet part out loud, Traillii = all around better than Fourte. Even if better is subjective, it’s objective here lmao.

Jun 13, 2021 at 9:51 AM Post #2,797 of 8,052
He hasn’t posted it on here but @Alabama Blues has a bird incoming as well.

Correct me if I’m wrong but we still haven’t had anyone dislike it, have we? Still undefeated? @Alabama Blues isn't gonna dislike it either since he enjoys the Fourte... and I’ll say the quiet part out loud, Traillii = all around better than Fourte. Even if better is subjective, it’s objective here lmao.
I don't think it's possible to dislike the Bird unless you're deaf. Or only listen to cheap, poorly recorded compressed music. As for Fourte, I'd say that's mostly subjective (although I agree the Bird is overall a better IEM for some music).

Jun 13, 2021 at 9:53 AM Post #2,798 of 8,052
Last edited:
Jun 13, 2021 at 10:03 AM Post #2,799 of 8,052
Anyone yet tried the bird with M30?

Jun 13, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #2,802 of 8,052
@gLer is still fighting back. He will never completely succumb to the force!
Haha, I've succumbed. I completely agree that Birdie is a tier above any other IEM in existence. Like I've said before the only reason I don't own it is because (financially) it would have to be my only IEM and I would still need to put in big cash after selling everything else I own. Doesn't make sense for me personally, but money no object it would definitely sit in a one-two with the LX (at which point I'd close the book on IEMs).

I'll say it again in case I wasn't clear before: there is no better IEM for any money if you're after something that does EVERYTHING right from every source without having to roll anything.

Jun 13, 2021 at 11:46 AM Post #2,803 of 8,052
Haha, I've succumbed. I completely agree that Birdie is a tier above any other IEM in existence. Like I've said before the only reason I don't own it is because (financially) it would have to be my only IEM and I would still need to put in big cash after selling everything else I own. Doesn't make sense for me personally, but money no object it would definitely sit in a one-two with the LX (at which point I'd close the book on IEMs).

I'll say it again in case I wasn't clear before: there is no better IEM for any money if you're after something that does EVERYTHING right from every source without having to roll anything.
I am on the floor in spasms!

Someone please correct @gLer’s ears. We need counterpoint!

Jun 13, 2021 at 11:59 AM Post #2,804 of 8,052
I am on the floor in spasms!
1623599974884.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back