Oriolus Traillii Electrostatic Hybrid IEM discussion thread
May 21, 2024 at 2:43 PM Post #8,041 of 8,096
Pico and ALO Continentals are both impossible to find.
I have seen Pico Origa SE on sale only once.
As for the ALO CDM, it was much more frequent. I myself recently sold my spare device. Probably, this is due to the circulation and price. As far as I know, Pico has a much smaller circulation and a much higher price.

May 21, 2024 at 4:04 PM Post #8,042 of 8,096
Traillii +TI99 is match made in heaven. Don't need any stacking of portable amps.

May 21, 2024 at 5:18 PM Post #8,043 of 8,096
Hmmm maybe dap is the way to go for traillii. Anyone tried it with the cayin n8ii? Or any recommendation for 2k range dap (for streaming too)? Would love to own a p6pro but not sure if my budget allows to buy it.

Last edited:
May 21, 2024 at 6:09 PM Post #8,044 of 8,096
Hmmm maybe dap is the way to go for traillii. Anyone tried it with the cayin n8ii? Or any recommendation for 2k range dap (for streaming too)? Would love to own a p6pro but not sure if my budget allows to buy it.
If you don’t mind a slightly warm offering the Hiby R8ii seems to be often suggested. Trailii does scale with desktop gear (try it with TT2) but sounds great out of a technically capable DAP

May 21, 2024 at 7:44 PM Post #8,045 of 8,096
Pico and ALO Continentals are both impossible to find.
Yes, I also love this combination. I find the Mullard tube just gives it that little edge otherwise the sound is too technically perfect:)

Pico Combo.jpg

May 21, 2024 at 8:05 PM Post #8,046 of 8,096
May 22, 2024 at 5:19 AM Post #8,048 of 8,096
I like the pairing with the Shanling M9 plus. I see some in the classifieds for under 2k.

May 29, 2024 at 3:15 PM Post #8,053 of 8,096
Love my regular Traillii’s (with stock cable), so much that I am considering upgrading to Traillii Ti + Orpheus.

Am worried about the weight/comfort as I wear it pretty much all day and I use them while working and on zoom calls.

Folks with either the Traillii Ti or Orpheus (or both) has the extra weight been noticeable and has it bothered you?

Thanks!

May 29, 2024 at 3:50 PM Post #8,054 of 8,096
Its not an orpheus but I have the Brise Yatono 8w ultimate cable, and it is noticeable for sure. My tolerance is pretty high but I definitely do feel the weight and say to myself I can’t use this while walking (but I still do) and prefer using it if im sitting at my office at work and etc types of thing. It doesnt bother me as I forget about it once I wear them but again, if you are kind of sensitive in these kinds of things where weight on your ear gives you discomfort I would think twice about it as you are definitely going to feel the weight difference.

Hope this gives you some perspective of your weight concern.

Last edited:
May 29, 2024 at 6:44 PM Post #8,055 of 8,096
Love my regular Traillii’s (with stock cable), so much that I am considering upgrading to Traillii Ti + Orpheus.

Am worried about the weight/comfort as I wear it pretty much all day and I use them while working and on zoom calls.

Folks with either the Traillii Ti or Orpheus (or both) has the extra weight been noticeable and has it bothered you?

Thanks!
It is noticeable, but still comfortable for me. To use all day? Not so sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back